Ruined plans

This chapter is rated R!

Catherine's POV

I am so glad me and Robert were good. I missed him so much, it drove me crazy. I couldn't wait for the time I went to his house and I spent some time with me. We had everything planned to leave the city. We have been planning it for the past few weeks. He had been working more than ever those days, it scared me. I could notice he was tired and he had been sleeping only a few hours a day. It worried me, but he was so stubborn and wouldn't listen to me.

With that, we never had much time to spend together. It was rare the day he could stay with me for more than an hour, and it saddened me. I couldn't wait for us to be away, where we didn't need to hide and couldn't be with each other with no worries at all.

We had decided we would leave in the day of the city's holiday. There was a big feast during the entire day and, with everybody there, no one would notice us leaving. I would normally go to his place where he had a carriage prepared for us to leave. He had saved some food we could have for the next unknown days and some of my clothes that I've left with him on purpose.

The city's holiday was next Friday, which was in two days. I had already made the perfect excuse not to go with my mother and father to the feast. They had agreed I would meet them there after I met Charles. They were convinced I actually liked him. Ew.

I couldn't be happier on those days, eager and nervous at the same time, for Friday to arrive. I could sense Robert was too, we couldn't talk about other thing.

As I entered our secret room, I was surprised to already see him there, waiting for me.

"This is a surprise" I smiled and went to him

"I wanted it to be" He kissed me "I'm all yours for the entire afternoon"

I smiled at him "All mine?" I whispered, seductively. He gulped as my hands travelled around his chest "Catherine..."

"Robert..." I smiled and kissed his face all over "Robert, if we're going to go away, be each other's forever, I don't mind that we don't have a normal or official marriage. I'm happy just to be with you"

He looked at me and smiled "I know. I promise I'll do everything to make you happy"

"You already make me happy, Robert." I smiled and continued to kiss him. I felt his body respond to me, it amazed me I could do this to him, since I had no experience whatsoever.

"Cather...." I interrupted

"Robert... I couldn't be more ready. I'm as ready now as I'll be in two days or ever. I want you" I whispered

"God..." He breathed heavily

"God, wherever He is, he knows about us, I'm sure he already gave us his blessing. There's no sin, only our love"

He looked at me, his expression full of passion "Are you sure?"

"I have never been so sure in my life" I smiled and pulled him to my lips.

I felt his hands traveling around my body like they never did. He stood up with me in his arms and gently laid me on the bed, leaning into my lips for another passionate kiss. He started to pull my dress up and caressing my legs, his lips going to my neck and I couldn't help the sounds escaping my mouth.

He continued his ministrations and when he was finally rid of my clothes and I was naked in front of him, I had the instinct of covering myself with my own arms. I have never been undressed in front of a man or anyone at all, I couldn't help it.

He gently pulled my arms away "It's ok Catherine. Don't be shy, you're beautiful" his voice was so deep and seductive. Then he started to touch my body, now undressed, and I couldn't process anything else. My body was already on fire and begging for more and more touch.