Chapter 1 | MCD

Change of plans I will be doing an MCD one and a MyStreet One. So two in one fanfiction!

I ran. Ran from my siblings. We were playing tag and I was laughing the whole time. I then jumped off the cliff ahead of me and into the water below. It made a huge splash as my siblings chased after me.I laughed as I spit out water like a fountain. I swam back to shore smelling the sweet grass of Spring. Today was the day the tribe will have an expedition to find more wolves and resources.

We caught up with my tribe and I walked nest to my mother. Everyone was in wolf forms to travel faster. "Mother, we are coming back right?" I said worried. "Of course dear! Why wouldn't we? Everyone is happy here. We are friends with all tribes because well, we are all werewolves! There is nothing to worry about love. Chin up! Pip Pip!" My mom said joking at the end. We laughed as we began traveling once more.

We then settled down at the brim of the mountains. We then transformed back to our werewolf forms and began to eat the steak we gathered and kept warm. I got the prime rib from the chuck end. IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOD. It was seasoned with salt,pepper, and rosemary. I ate it hungrily and satisfied at the end. It was juicy and tender on the inside and nice and crusty on the outside. We all then looked up and saw it was already nighttime. We gathered all our wool and slept together in our wolf form for more space.

I opened my eyes and looked at the stars. It was so peaceful being the night tribe after all. I felt safe. I then went to sleep with the other 20 wolves.

Sorry it's short. I just love how I spent a lot of time describing the steak. Go watch ChefSteps. Just do it.