Chapter 2 MCD

I awoke to the smell of lavender and saw a pile of lavenders. I looked up to see my mom smiling at me. I smiled back and got up. We were packing up the wool and starting to travel once more. I looked for my dad and saw him eating some leftovers. I walked to my little sister, Astra. She smiled at me and jumped on my back. I smiled and carried her around.

TIME SKIP!

We were in the mountains looking for any wolves. Then, in the distance came a hurt wolf. The medical wolves arrived and helped treat his wounds. I looked for any other wolves and saw a lot of them. They were pack less, homeless, and injured. We gathered them in a circle and helped treat all of them. I am over to a white furred wolf. "Are you okay? What happened?" I asked. He said," We were attcaked and our alpha died. There was no one strong or braver enough to be the next alpha so we wandered hoping to find a pack. Thank you for helping us." "What's your name?" I asked. "Travis. My friends over there are Katelyn, Aphmau, Garroth, Laurence, Lucinda, Kawaii Chan, Zane and others." He said pointing. I looked that direction and then he said," Nice Butt." I turned my head around slowly as my eyes began to turn creepy. My smile turned big from ear to ear. "What did you say?" "ᴏʜ ɢᴏᴅ"