Draco x reader

As I walked into my DADA class with professor Snape everyone stared at me. "Look I know I am beautiful but I can give you all a copy of a picture with an autograph on it if you would like?" Everyone started laughing. "Miss L/N would you care to tell my why you are late to my class?" "No I don't care to tell you." I said as I walked up to My seat and placed my book down. "Ten points from Slytherin and 2 days detention with me Miss L/N." "Well that's not so bad really so I am cool with it." I said while looking at Draco who was my new seating partner. "Heya I am Y/N and I am guessing your Draco Malfoy?" "Yes I am Draco hiw did you know?" He looked shocked that I knew. "Well your the professor Snape's pet and pretty much everyone knows you so I caught on." I said while occasionally looking at professor Snape. "Miss L/N and Mr Malfoy would you like to explain why you two are not paying attention in my class?" "Well Draco might but I wouldn't like to explain why we where talking at all?" Everyone burst out laughing. "QUITE DOWN" "Hahahah" I laughed "MISS L/N AND MR MALFOY BOTH DETENTION 2 DAYS SO MISS L/N YOU WILL  ENJOY SPENDING 4 DAYS WITH ME IS THAT CLEAR?" "Yup crystal clear sir." I said that as u smiled sweetly at him.
♡TIME SKIP♡
Me and Draco where sitting in our detention when professor Snape was pulled out for a few moments. "Hey L/H come over here." Draco hissed. "What do you want Mr Malfoy?" I said messing with his hair. I was wondering could you kiss me please?" You where through back. Draco Malfoy just asked me for a kiss. "OK I am sure I can do that." As I said that Draco pulled me into his lap and started to kiss me. I mean u want complaining or anything but what if Snape came in you would be  burnt toast.
As soon as you thought that Snape came walking in in his grumpy ways as per usual. "Explain your self's." "Well we where kissing so what what's the big deal?" "Your doing it my class room." Fine can we leave then so we can go kiss or should we still do it here." Professor Snape let me and Draco go. "You are truly the best Miss L/N." Draco said engulfing me in a big hug and spinning me around. He kissed my lips and put his hands around my waist. "I love you Y/N." "I love you to Draco."
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Another chapter thingy
Word count: 458