Professor Lupin x Reader

Info about you
Griffindor
6th year
You love DADA and potions
You favourite teacher is professor Lupin
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
"Hurry up Y/N we are gonna be late!" BF/N shouted in my ear.
"What what time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.
"Defense against the dark arts class time." S/he said heaving you out of bed. I waved my wand and got dressed. "OK I am ready." I said walking out of the dormitories.
°TIME SKIP°
As we ran to our DADA class BF/N shouted "We are 10 minutes late Y/N."
"Well you didn't wake me up." I said. We walked into the class where everyone's head turned to us. "Ah Miss L/N and Miss BF/LN would you like to explain why you two are late to my class." Professor Lupin said looking at us. "W-w-well we Um." BF/N stuttered. "I slept in and I begged BF/N to stay with me." I said walking to my seat. "Well then both of you detention after dinner." Professor Lupin said handing us our papers. "Wait you can't punish BF/N I put a spell on her to make her stay with me." I explained. "Fine Y/N detention for you only." He said smirking.
▪TIME SKIP▪
"Don't you have a detention to go to Y/N." BF/N reminded me. "Oh crap yep." I said running to Professor Lupins class.
"Sorry I am late professor I got caught up with homework." I said panting. "Its OK Y/N come sit down." He said indicating the seat by him. I was shocked he called my by first name he never does that to anyone. "OK professor what ya want me to do for you." I said resting my head on the palm of my hand. "I want you to organise my papers in alphabetical order." He said looking at me. "Sure that doesn't sound to bad." "Good here you go." Professor Lupin placed a stack of papers in front of me. "Your joking right there has got to be at leased 100 papers here." I said looking at the pile that was so high I couldn't see the professor. "Professor." I said peering around the papers. Where did he go. I got up and went to his office. "Professor what are you doing?" I asked while kneeling beside him. He pointed to the small window. I looked out and saw a full moon. "Wait so your a werewolf?" I asked sitting beside him. He nodded slowly as he put his face in his hands and silently cried. I cast a spell to cover the window then leaned my head on the professor's shoulder. "Are you ok sir?" I asked grabbing his hand. "Yes I should be ok now since you covered the window." He said wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer to him. Some more tears fell out of his eyes. As I wiped them away with my thumb he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with mine." How are you so good to me Y/N." Remus said picking me up and carrying me to his sleeping quarters. "You know I can walk Remus." I said as he laid me on his bed. "I know but why walk when someone can carry you?" He said while taking off his robes and magicly put on his pajamas. "Well aren't you going to get changed." Lupin said climbing into bed. "Wait you want me to stay over here with you." I said shocked. "Oh well I didn't really ask you did I I am sorry I-" I cut him off by pecking his lips. "Well I will take a guess and say your gonna sleep here tonight." He said smirking. "Yes of corse I will." I said getting up and magicly changing into a pair of short shorts and a pajama crop top. I crawled back into the bed and cuddled up to his chest. "Wow Y/N your cold as ice." Remus said wrapping his arms around me keeping me warm and close to him. "You know Y/N I have loved you since I laid my eyes on you." Lupin said looking at me with his caring eyes. "Really?" I asked surprised. "Yes when you grabbed my arm when the boggot was banging in the wardrobe." "Oh yer sorry about that I wasn't really fond of the banging." I said blushing. "Oh don't be sorry if you hadn't of grabbed my arm I wouldn't have seen how loving, sweet, caring and beautiful you are." Lupin said playing with my hair. "Aww." I said hugging Lupin. "You know sir I have actually had our crush on you since I bumped into you on the platform." I said blushing madly. "How?" Lupin asked me. "What do you mean 'how'?" I asked confused. "How can you like someone like me?" I looked at him confused."I am sorry sir I still don't understand what you mean." "Well I am a werewolf who would hurt you if you where anywhere near me when I transform." Lupin said with his eyes becoming glassy. "Remus" I said looking at him. "I don't care that your a werewolf who would hurt me when you transform." I looked up to see a single tear fall from his green eyes. "If I really did care would I be here cuddled up to you in your room with no one around?" I asked laughing at the end. "But how can you see anything worth likening in me?" He said crying silently. "Remus I see an amazing man who has a kind heart and who cares for people no matter what." I said sitting up. "Your just like-" "Lilly?" I asked. "Yes how did you know?" Remus asked sitting up with me. "Well my parents where friends with the potters and my mum always used to say I have Lillys personality." I said holding his hand. "Well she was very correct you really do have her personality." Lupin said rubbing circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. "Hehe did you know Lilly?" I asked looking at his scars. "Yes yes I knew Lilly Potter." He said looking at me. "What was she like?" I asked curiously. "Well she was like you really kind, sweet, loving, adorable and she always saw the good in others when others couldn't see it in themselves." He said putting his arm around me protectively. "You have her eyes the same as Harry's." He said looking into my eyes. "Really well it's probably because my mum was actually Lillys twin." I said looking at my hands. "Well you do really look like Lilly." He said lifting my chin up with his index finger. "So Harry's your cousin?" He asked. "Yes but you can't say anything to him please I am begging you." I said with fear lurking in my voice. "Of corse I won't say anything I promise." He said moving closer to my face. There was only a small gap between my lips and Lupins. I closed the gap between us. Remus wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He deppend the kiss liking my lips asking for entrance. I denied his request and kept my mouth closed. He pulled me closer causing me to gasp letting him slip his tongue into my mouth. I could tell he was smirking as kissed me. We pulled away gasping for air. Lupin was smirking at me. "What are you smirking at professor?" I asked seductively. "Oh nothing just at how amazingly sexy you are." "Well then sir I think it is time to sleep." I said cuddling into Lupins chest. "Fine missy." He said pulling me closer to him. "Good night sweetie." He said kissing my head. "Night Wolfie." I said smirking.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hope you enjoyed it.
Word count: 1321