The void

UT Sans' pov.

The void, every Au has one. Right now I'm in Undertale's void, Fell and Kira are in Underfell's void, since Kira was born in Underfell, she belonged to that Au. Which is good, I doubt Fell  would love me after what I did, (I fucked my own brother from a different Au, then had a kid, toke the kid away from Fell, Fell kidnapped Kira, I killed them both, then I killed my self). I look around for the first time since I have been here, darkness that's it. But something catches my eye, Frisk and Gaster? Their just chatting from afar, could I confront them? Maybe get the kid to reset? NO! I'm here for a reason, I sinned and this is my punishment. I'll wait here until THEY reset without me asking. A few minutes pass, I decide to dig into my pockets to see what I have. I pull out, three ketchup packets, two spider donuts and a pack of cards.

---FLASHBACK---

"HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING THAT SANS?" Papyrus said while sitting on the couch in front of sans. "I told ya pap, magic!" Sans giggles after saying the word 'Magic' knowing his brother would be upset at the somewhat pun. Papyrus looked at the kitchen then back at sans. "NHEH HEH!! SANS INSTEAD OF DOING LITTLE THINGS LETS MAKE SPAGHETTI TOGETHER!" Papyrus said while pulling his brother to the kitchen.

--- FLASHBACK OVER---

Sans was at the point of crying, he loved his big bro, and yet he killed him twice, Fell and when papyrus hears that his brother killed them killed himself after, papyrus probably feels horrible. Tears were now streaming down sans' face, all sans wanted to do was to cry. After a while sans had stopped crying and just started making a tower of cards, but he wasn't using his magic, No sans was doing this manually. Once he was on his 5th layer of cards, a man with a smashed head and the darkness all over his body, was behind sans. "The kid a*d m3 h@v3 b3en t~/kin¿ about y0u" the man said giving sans a scare but the man had placed his hands on sans' shoulders. "Go away Gaster I do--" sans was cut of to the fact that Gaster was hugging him deeply, but as the hug went on, some of Gaster's darkness and madness was consuming sans' body, it did go away but it was still running through his bones. "What did you do?" Sans said, tears at the end of his eye wanting to pour down his cheeks. "You w¿\l b3 m9 e9es a*d e@rs" Gaster said just before he disappeared. Sans stood there, alone in the void. Sans screamed out "EYES AND EARS FOR WHAT??" Sans stood there, before he knew it a sleeping dart had been shot into his neck, sans dropped to the floor.

Sans had woken up in snow under a tree. It's a reset. Sans hides behind a bush and waits for the human to come out. A girl around the age of 12 walks into the freezing cold, she continues walking but rubbing her hands up and down her arms. She is wearing a green and yellow hoodie, it's mostly green except of one yellow stripe going across her chest. It was Chara. A snake hissed from inside the bushes, I flipped and ran two the middle of the road/path. Chara heard me, but didn't turn around. "Hello sansy-poo! Making an early entrance are we?" Chara giggled after she talked. "One don't call me that! Two No I'm not it just a snake was in the bush". Sans said, his voice rising. "A snake? So your scared of snakes? I learn something new every reset about you! Last time it was that you had a crush on your brother so you went to a different Au!" Chara was now facing the short skeleton and standing over him. I was blushing light blue as Chara stood over me, I tried to get words out but they didn't come out. "Cute! My little Sansy-poo is blushing and speechless!" Chara was laughing now, she turn and walked away closer to where I was meant to meet her. Chara did all the puzzles that Papyrus had set up. Chara hadn't killed one monster so far.

Third person pov

It was time for Papyrus to fight Chara, Sans was watching from afar, behind a tree. It started but something was off, Chara spared until Papyrus was sparing her.

❤Fight => ❤Papyrus => 🔪9999999

Papyrus' head fell from its body, but Chara did not smash it. No. Chara rised her free hand towards sans. His body burnt all over pain corrupting his mind and soul, the darkness and madness Gaster had put in ran down his face like black tears. Sans saw his soul in front of him it was dark blue, sans was flown into the snow at Chara's feet and in front of Papyrus head (who was still somewhat alive). Sans was in pain, Papyrus could see that clearly, so Papyrus begged the human to stop hurting sans. Chara continued her actions, sans was slowly slipping into madness but wouldn't because of his brother Papyrus watching him. Sans had never felt so much fear in his lifetime, little cracks appeared on Sans' ribs, legs and arms, but the crazy thing was his HP didn't go down. Sans looked at Chara. (who was laughing at Sans being in pain). Chara also had black tears run down her face, therefore the pain must be hurting her to but she likes the pain.

UT Sans' pov

"It hurts. My mind is just black, there's nothing, like when my eyes are closed and it's black. I'm blind I can't see." I say in my head. "Chara I will kill you, I swear I'll kill you... NO! that's how I got in this mess, killing." I say again in my head. I hear footsteps? Someone lifts me up from my neck. "Sansy-poo! Haha! I doubt that you can see me. So it would be pointless to kill Papyrus in front of you! So you'll do it. Haha! Won't that be fun? I mean... I might be the 'dirty brother killer' but you ARE the 'dirty brother fucker'! Haha! So kill Papyrus now!" Chara turned my soul black, I wasn't in control, she was. She handed me a bloody knife and laughed. "I'm sorry Papyrus..." I whispered, Papyrus heard it and sighed. "DONT BE SORRY".

❤Sans => You LOVE increased! => LV 4 => 24 Hp

My vision came back to me. A pile of dust with a red scarf layed in front of me, Chara was gone, probably in waterfall sparing monsters. I picked up the worn scarf and held it close to my soul. "I swear Papyrus, you will not die in vain!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "Chara you will die and you'll stay dead this time... because I'm filled with DETERMINATION!"