He's gonna fuck me again.

--⚠️ LEMON WARNING ⚠️--

UT Sans's pov

Breakfast was amazing. Fell and Edge finished quickly, Edge then walked outside and disappeared from sight. I asked Fell where he went but Fell said not to worry. I was confused at this, like Fell was planning something. Fell said I could go and sleep some more, so I walked up the stairs and into Fell's room. I soon fall asleep. I hear Fell tapping the bedside table, that woke me up. I looked up at me, blushing slightly. "WAKEY WAKEY~" Fell says softly. I rub the sleep out of my eyes, and look at him. "Morning Fell..." I say sleepily. I look around and see a bag next to Fell. But before I can ask about it, he kisses me deeply then licks my neck. Fell finds my sweet spot and sucks there, slowly making a a bite mark. I moan lowly as he continues. He stops and covers my eyes with a blindfold. "H...hey! I... can't see!" Fell laughs a bit then runs his hands around my ribs, making me moan louder. "WHOSE LITTLE SLUT ARE YOU?" Fell licks my cheek after the question. "Y....y....yours." At that moment Fell ripped off my shirt and continued to play with me. "AND WHAT... LITTLE SLUT DO YOU WANT?" Fell was going through the bag and pulled out the same collar as before, and did it up around my neck. "I...I want... to feel... you in... side me." Fell toke out a little leash and clipped it on. "GOOD BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU ARE GONNA GET." I felt my shorts being ripped off, I quickly summoned a clit and as hoped Fell thrusted into me.

Moaning loudly, Fell went 200x faster then before. I orgasm 4 times before Fell cummed deep inside me. Fell takes off the blindfold and looks deep into my eyes. "SOMEONE ENJOYED THAT? BUT IT ISNT OVER." There was red cum over all my bones and Fell was about to add another load. He pulled me down, back resting against the bed I was panting, mouth open, tongue out, for more air. Fell came closer to me. "IS MY LITTLE SLUT HUNGRY? WELL LETS FIX THAT!" Fell puts his cock in my mouth and thrusts into my mouth. This goes on for a good 20 minutes. Fell cums while deepthroating me, I try and swallow it all but some escaped my mouth. I was tired, Fell undressed in front of me, then picked me up and layed me on the bed, just before Fell layed down glass smashed. Fell quickly got dressed and ran downstairs to see want was happening. I was scared, I hid under the blankets, but I could hear footsteps inside the room. I hoped it was just Fell but something tells me it's not him. I hear a giggle from what sounds like a 12 year old girl. Still puffed from being fucked by Fell, it was hard to hide my breath. My heart was pounding. The blankets were pulled off to see ........

Fell?

How on earth is it Fell? I heard a girls giggle and yet here's Fell? But anyway Fell hugged me like I just died. I hugged back but something was wrong. Fell was crying. "What's wrong hon?" I say to the crying skeleton hugging me. "THEY SAID YOU WERE DEAD, THEY SAID YOU HATED ME." Fell didn't know who 'they' were, but I was guessing... Chara had something to do with this. Soon we both fell asleep hugging.

-- Dream --

It's white. It's just a white room, but there's a coffee table in the middle. I walk over to it. It's was about knee hight. On it was a photo of Papyrus, Chara, Asriel and me, this was taken before the Aus knew about each other. Chara and Asriel were there so this was an old photo. I put it in my pocket.

I looked around some more but there wasn't much else, a brown couch was behind the table and behind me was a TV but it was old, like napstablook's TV. It was playing anime. The opening played, lucky for me it was dubbed, 'The 7 deadly sins' that's what was playing. Alhpys watched it with me when I was staying there. I liked it a bit. Anyway I had sat down on the couch at this point.

A grey door appeared while I was (somewhat) watching anime. Chara walked out brushing her teeth, I hid behind the couch. "Oh I totally forgot this was playing" Chara walked over and turned off the TV. "Well home sweet home, I hope Frisk doesn't get here, then it would be a evil home." Chara continued walking and layed on the couch. She claps her hands and the lights turn off.

-- End Of Dream --

I woke up to the rain splashing down on the roof. I had a nice rest even tho that dream was weird. I noticed Fell was gone, but in his place a little note that read: "GOOD MORNING LITTLE KETCHUP! DID YOU SLEEP WELL? I HOPE SO, ANYWAY UNDYNE AND ME ARE GOING TRAINING. ILL BE HOME AT 8:00 TONIGHT, FROM YOUR LOVER THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS!" I smiled remembering our conversation about me wearing a collar. I got out of bed, not long after I remembered I was naked. I looked at my clothes on the floor, ripped in half. I sighed and looked in Fell's walk-in-closet and found a old red t-shirt saying "time to shine" in black writing. It was a bit long at the bottom but it was ok. I wandered around the walk-in-closet some more. I found a pair of black and blue pants they're knee high pants tho. My old shoes were ok still so I just used them. I walked out of the walk-in-closet and closed the door to it. I walked out of the house with my leather brown bag and sat at an park with monster kids running around trying to hunt each other down. I sit at a table for picnics. I pull out a container of spaghetti and a fork and start eating.

I had finished eating and went for a walk around underfell's Snowdin. It was the same only more red and dark. UT Chara was walking next to me. "Shhh no one else can see me so go back to the UF house" Chara disappeared as I walked into a pole. I'm sure Papyrus would be slow clapping right now. I head back to the UF house and pray that Chara didn't see me hit the pole. I couldn't find Chara anywhere so I soon gave up and headed for a bath. But as luck would have it, Chara was inside the mirror, grinning and glaring. "What do you want?" I say angrily. "Nothing much! Just a drop of your blood. For reasons!" I suddenly remembered the anime she left on in the dream. Give a drop of blood to one of the 7 sins and you could have that person killed in a moment. "I liked your house by the way." I stay hinting at the dream. "What was it you said? If Frisk was there it would become an evil home? Not a sweet sweet home?" Chara glared at the floor in anger. 'How dare he intrude MY home?' Chara thought, before yelling "that's it! I hate you! I hate you!" Chara had broken down into tears. I remembered the photo I had in my pocket and pulled it out. Chara gasped at the sudden move. "My ... birthday.... photo when I was .... alive" Chara held the photo but black tears splashed across the photo from Chara crying. Chara disappeared with the photo, just in time because Fell walked through the door and called out "KETCHUP!" I walked downstairs and Fell noticed what I was wearing. Fell tilted his head down but still looked at me, grinning a evil grin.

A/N

So guys is this an ok story so far? Because I suck at sequels so hopefully you guys like it!

*seeing the Author update fills you with DETERMINATION*