Chapter 1~Another World

~Baby's P.O.V~

As I walked the lonely, dark corridors of Baby's Rentals, I was being bugged by Ennard. "Baby, I'm bored," he whined. "I'm sorry Ennard, but I can't fix that," I said irritated. "Why don't we go to the scooping room and just rest," Ennard suggested. I nodded and changed my course to the scooping room.

We arrived and sat down. "I like being in here. It brings peace to her mind," I mumbled. Ennard patted my back to comfort me. I closed my eyes to rest when a bright light flashed. "What the-!" Ennard said startled.

I opened my eyes to see I was in a forest. "W-where am I?" I asked out loud. "I have no idea..." Ennard mumbled while looking at our surroundings, amazed by the sunlight and nature. I stood up to look around. Walking for a little bit, I soon found a lake. Strange, my footsteps aren't as heavy. As I looked in, I saw my reflection.

I looked human!

I looked at Ennard and saw he looked human as well

I looked at Ennard and saw he looked human as well. "I'm so confused," I muttered. I started walking again. I soon came across a person. I saw a man. The man had gravity-defying silver hair. He wore a mask over his nose and mouth and a headband with a silver plate on it over his eye.

I watched as he threw knife things at targets. I watched for a good ten minutes but then he started to walk away. I decided that at this point I should make myself known.

"Um, excuse me?" I spoke. He stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me. He walked my way and I hide more behind the tree. "Come out," the man demanded. I stepped out from behind the tree and in front of the man's view. When I did this, I could see, from the corner of my eye, Ennard slowly disappears for some reason.

~Kakashi's POV~

I saw the girl clearly now. She had her cherry red hair in pigtails. Her eyes were an emerald green and her cheek we're a rosy red. She was wearing a red and white dress that stopped at her mid-thigh.

I kneeled down to her level. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Baby," she answered. I gave her a confused look. "Is that your real name?" I asked. She seemed hesitant and thought for a second before nodding. "Okay, where did you come from?" I asked her. She looked down. "I just woke up in the forest," she answered pointing to the direction she came from. I nodded and said "Well, why don't you come with me? I can take you to see the Hokage,"

She nodded and I grabbed her hand so I could lead her to the Hokage Tower. After we got there, I knocked loudly on the door before patiently waiting for his response. "Come in," a deep, gruff voice said. I walked into the room and we stopped in front of his paper-covered desk.

~Baby's POV~

We walked to what they called the Hokage Tower. Kakashi knocked on the wooden door we stopped at. A gruff "Come in," voiced from the other side of the door. I saw an older man sitting at a desk once we walked in. "Ah, Kakashi. Who is this?" The man asked looking in my direction. "Lord Hokage, I found this girl after training," Kakashi said. The man looked at me and seem to study me. "Watt's your name?" The Homage asked. "Baby," I answered confidently. "That's your real name?" He asked. I sighed, not wanting to lie once more to the kind people, before nodding.