A New Family

Here is the next chapter....hope you guys like it. However this is a long chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't bow to them, if it wasn't for them you wouldn't be in the situation you are in now," Auntie May criticizes me.
I look at her in confusion and ask, "What do you mean?"
"If they didn't interfere then your mother wouldn't have stolen my man, and gotten knocked up with you. Do you know how much I hate you? Every time I see your face I remember the betrayal your mother and father did to me. Because of them I got married to that old fat man. The only saving grace was that he does whatever I say," she states as she looks at me with hatred.
"Where are my parents?" I took the opportunity to ask her, because I knew that if I didn't ask now, she wouldn't ever tell me.
"Dead," she states, "And good riddance! The only shame is that you didn't die with them,"
My heart drops.
No...how could they be gone, I need to know more. Maybe since Auntie May is opening up she will tell me more.
Before I could say anything I hear, "How?"
I look and see Ena's mother was the one that spoke up.
"You want to know do you?" Auntie May laughs at Ena's mom, "Well I hope after you hear how they died. You will regret for the rest of your life."
We waited for her to elaborate. She suddenly turns to me and points to Ena's parent's, "Because they asked your parents to visit them, they got into an accident and that cause your father to die instantly, while induce your mother into labor and she died while having you."
"No, you're wrong, it can't be. We were coming to visit them that year but when we got here you guys already moved," Ena's dad states.
"It doesn't matter, all I know was they were called out to meet someone. And the only people that my sister would ever visit while on bed rest is you, so it has to be you," Auntie May states proudly.
"Unfortunately, it wasn't us. If it was we would have visited," Ena's dad says sadly.
As this is going on all I could think about was how could my mother do what Auntie May said. No, that can't be right Mother Theresa from the "House of Hope" helped raised my mom. And told me my mother was kind and giving, when I was still living with Mother Theresa before Auntie may came and got me. No, I know Mother Theresa wouldn't lie to me, but Auntie May will. She has done it so many times that it has become as normal as breathing.
Then we hear, "Excuse me, I am Dr. Shu. I am Sen chi's doctor. I am glad to say everything is fine with her and she can go home as long as the person who is taking care of her follows the following instructions for her care" as she takes out a packet, "So who will be taking care of her?"
"She will care for herself. She is an adult, not a child," Auntie May says to the doctor, then turns to me, "Do you know how much this will cost me, do you think money grows on trees. When we get home you better find a job to pay me back or I will find a friend of your Uncle Ku's that needs a "companion" some nights"
I shudder at the meaning of what Auntie May was implying, and quickly says, "Don't worry Auntie, I will look quit school tomorrow and start looking for a job."
"Good, now hurry up. Let's leave before your Uncle Ku gets home. You were suppose to be home hours ago to make dinner for us," Auntie May says as she begins to leave the room. As I was following her out, someone grabs my wrist. I try to tug my wrist to pull away but that person only held on tighter. I look back to see who it was and saw that it was Meng.
"You aren't leaving with her," Meng states coldly.
"Huh?" I said.
"You aren't leaving with her," He repeats himself, as he tugs me to his chest.
"But..." I started to say, when he cuts me off, "Quiet."
"Let her go," Auntie May says as she tries to grab my arm.
Before I know what is happening I am behind Meng, and I hear, "As you said she is an adult, she doesn't need to live with you anymore. You can take this wad of cash and never show your face to us again or we can go to the police and report your child abuse and attempted prostitution of your niece. Your choice, now choose."
What is happening, why is he protecting me. Not that I am ungrateful, but he doesn't even know who I am.
"Y...you...think you can do that to me," Auntie May yells.
"Would you like to try? I have witnesses here to attest you trying to blackmail her into prostitution. I have x-rays to show that she has been physically abuse for a long time, and I can find out how many times she been to the doctors or missed school for long period of time. Shall we play this game?" Meng states coldly.
"Fine, she's all yours," I hear Auntie may say, "As for you, you lazy girl, don't try to come back after what happen today. You and your mother are the same WHORES who goes after men and would throw your family away."
Then I hear the door slam. What am I going to do now; I guess I should still quit school tomorrow and try finding a job, and a place to stay Hmmm...maybe the sauna for now until I find something more permanent. This is good because I was planning to leave Auntie soon anyway because all the money Uncle Ku gives me money for my birthday, New year, and Christmas over the years that I didn't spend but kept it hidden was just enough for me to live off of.
"Don't worry Sen chi, you can live with us. Your mother was like a sister to me, you will be like another daughter to me, please call me Mommy Ping ting, " Ena's mother says.
"Don't even think about living without us we will be your family. We already see you as one already. Please call me Daddy Bei je," Ena's father states.
"But..." I start.
"Too late, your ours," Meng states.
"Aren't you happy we get to live together and be like real sisters?" Ena asks as she looks at me with puppy eyes.
I sigh and say, "Okay."

----------
Your thoughts?