The Summer That Started It All

• Dedicated to Amii <3

Krissy's POV

*[I rolled over in bed with a yawn and a stretch. I laid in silence for a minute before looking over at the clock. It was 10:00am on a Saturday morning, and all I knew was that this was my summer. You see, my best friend Alyx and I have just graduated High School and we want nothing more than to enjoy our summer and celebrate our hard work and success together. I quickly jumped out of bed and threw open the curtains allowing the light and warmth to beam in. As I skipped to the bathroom, I stopped long enough to check myself in the mirror and to turn on some music. As I danced and sang along to the music, I turned on the shower and laid my towel out on the counter top. I brushed my teeth, then carefully got into the warm spray sighing. Submerging my hair into the water I reached for my shampoo. I squeezed a generous amount in to the palm of my hand hand and lathered it in to my hair. Before rinsing it out I grabbed my body wash and body pouf and began to scrub away. After I finished, I did one final rinse of my hair and body before shutting off the water and jumping out and wrapping up in the towel. Skipping back to my room, I grabbed my hair brush and ran it through my dripping hair to detangle it. After brushing my hair, I grabbed my black head band off of the top of the wardrobe and put it into my hair. I then flung the doors open. For nearly 15 minutes, I stood there staring at the clothes unsure of what exactly to wear. With an aggravated sigh, I reached in and grabbed a white tank top and a pair of blue shorts. Throwing them on my unmade bed I went back to digging through my wardrobe grabbing a bra and panties. I went back to my bed and began to get dressed when one of my favorite songs by Black Veil Brides came on. I began to sing to it quite loudly...

In the end

As we fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)

Who will tell the story of your life?

In the end

As my soul's laid to rest

What is left of my body

Or am I just a shell?

And I have fought

And with flesh and blood I commanded an army

Through it all

I have given my home for a moment of glory

(I gave it all)

In the end

As we fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)

Who will tell the story of your life (oh whoa oh oh)

And who will remember your last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh)

Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid

I'm not afraid to die.

I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die

Born a saint

Though with every sin I still wanna be holy

I will live again

Who we are

Isn't how we live we are more than our bodies

If I fall I will rise back up and relive my glory

In the end

As we fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)

Who will tell the story of your life (oh whoa oh oh)

And who will remember your last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh)

Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid