Sound Check & Concert

Alyx' POV

*[Yawning I stretched and sat up in bed. I could hear running water so I knew she was in the shower. While she finished up, I got up and opened the curtains smiling as the sun hit my face. I turned away from the window and began to make the bed as the water shut off. I walked over to the wardrobe and sifted through it looking for an outfit to wear. I settled on a red cropped t-shirt and a pair of black yoga shorts. I then grabbed a pair of black flip flops and went back to the bed. Some people think it's weird that we keep clothes at eachother's houses, but like I said before... we're practically sisters. I went to the closet and grabbed my bra and a pair of panties and went to sit at the vanity until Krissy was done so I could grab a shower as well.]*

Krissy's POV

*[I wrap up in the towel and look myself over in the mirror. The bruising on my neck is all but gone, and I'm finally feeling okay after the whole ordeal. I smiled and left the bathroom to find Alyx sitting at the vanity with the curtains open and the bed made.]*

"I take it your feeling much better too?" I asked with an arched eye brown and a little smile forming across my face. "You bet. I'm just going to shower real quick." she said in reply as she got up and headed to the bathroom strutting as she went, trying to resist giggling. I shook my head with a chuckle as she closed the door behind her. I went to stand in front of my open wardrobe looking at my clothes trying to decide on what to wear. I grabbed a pair of white shorts and a yellow v neck cropped t-shirt. I went over to my closet with the clothes still in my grip and grabbed a pair of black gladiator sandals and my bra and panties. I quickly slipped into my outfit of choice dropping my shoes on the floor beside my vanity. I sat down and ran my fingers through my wet hair deciding to leave it down and as it was. I grabbed my foundation and applied it to my face. I then grabbed my mascara and added a bit to the top lashes and the bottom lashes beore adding some nude lipgoss. Once I was okay with my look, I grabbed my shoes and slid them on before standing up and heading down stairs to wait for Alyx. As I got to the bottom of the stairs I took my phone out of my pocket to see a text from Ashley.

Ashley: Good morning :)

I smiled and quickly replied while heading for the kitchen to make breakfast for Alyx and I.

Krissy: Morning :) Whats up?

Ashley: The sun. Listen we have a band rehearsal, did you two want to come?

Krissy: Hell yeah!

Ashley: Sweet, we'll pick you up. I'll call you when we're on our way

Krissy: Okay ;)

I tucked my phone back into my pocket smiling. I took out two bowls and two spoons placing them on the table. I went to the fridge and got our a container of mixed fruit setting it on the table before heading over to the counter to boil some water. As the water finished boiling Alyx met me in the kitchen and took a seat at the table. I quickly poured water into two mugs and grabbed two packets of green tea and went back to the table placing a mug in front of Alyx and handing her one of the tea packets. I opened mine and put it into my cup giving it a stir and pushing it aside to let it steep. I dished some fresh mixed fruit into my bowl and began to slowly eat it looking over to Alyx. "So, guess what." I said trying not to sound too happy. Alyx had a mouthful of the fruit as she replied "What?". I set my spoon down and folded my hands in front of me. With a sigh I looked back to her. "Your probably going to have a headache later... and have a hard time hearing..." I said slowly hiding my excitement. Alyx looked at me with the spoon hanging out of her mouth. She pulled the spoon out and stared at me. She knew I knew something... "Spill" she said glaring at me. I couldn't hold my excitement any longer. "WE'RE GOING TO THE GUY'S SOUND CHECK!!" I blurted out yelling rather loudly. Alyx' jaw dropped and she just stared blankly clearly in shock. "SERIOUSLY!" she had yelled back with shock still across her face. "Yes!" I exclaimed now taking deep breaths to calm myself. While I let Alyx process what I just told her, I pulled my mug of tea back towards me and took the tea bag out putting it into my empty bowl. I added spoon of sugar, stirred it well, and took a few huge gulps feeling the hot liquid burn my throat as it went down. Alyx was still sitting in silence as she finished her fruit, grabbed our bowls and threw it all into the garbage. "Al!" I exclaimed jumping up. She looked down and seen the dishes in the garbage. "Shit, sorry!" she exclaimed as she reached down and took them out leaving just the tea bag. She set the dishes in the sink and turned back to me. "Sound check." she said. "Sound check!!" I replied with excitement. She then broke into screams of excitement and began to hop up and down. Just then, my phone rang. I quickly grabbed it out of my pocket and answered.