Never Loved (someone like you) Before Part 2

All- rights reserved to Everdeenwayland

Btw. This is a VERY long chapter

Chapter 2: Information

"Jyn! Where are you" he shouted desperate, almost on the verge of tears. He had lost, he could not feel her close and almost felt like everything began to stop making sense. He started running and that was when he felt his mark burned. He looked up at the sky, feeling tears of relief stream down his cheeks. He kept running, following his instinct and found her there, lying on the floor. He hurriedly lifted her, put his finger to her neck to measure the pulse. There it was, weak but steady. Cassian closed his eyes and hugged her, kissing her forehead. With the palm of his hand he caressed her cheek.

"Jyn wakes up, wake up please."

Jyn woke up startled, his heart beating wildly. She lay for a couple of seconds, trying to calm down and be able to assess the situation she was in. The first thing she felt was the feel of the metal against her bare arms. The second was the absence of his sergeant uniform, which allowed her to carry her arms hidden - especially that mark that could bring her so many problems if they discovered it. She didn't open her eyes immediately, her training had taught her not to, to hear first what was going on around her. She held her breath to concentrate better. She listened as water dripped on the floor, due to some bad closed leak. She also heard people coming and going somewhere. Slowly, she opened her eyes, trying to get them into the dim light in that room-if that room could be called that way-and looked around. She was in a small cell, where barely fit two people in it. She was glad to know that she was alone, at least she would not have to share that little space with anyone. She stood up, approaching the door from which came some light from outside. From what she saw, she could gather that she was in a kind of jail. For a moment, she was surprised, thinking that perhaps they had discovered the mark that she had been hiding for so many years, but then she remembered everything. The blow, the fall, the pain in his arm.

She raised her right arm instinctively, as every time she thought about that, and looked at the little six written on her forearm. It was then that she realized something that was not before on her wrist, a metal circle. She gritted his teeth. She knew what it was: A form of restraint beyond that cell. She knew she could not get rid of it even if she tried, only the person who had put it in her arm could do it. She looked at the mark again and touched it gently. Again, as so many times, thousands of images came to her mind. She closed her eyes, trying to see better what she faced. However, this time all she found was images of her. Papers full of information about her, photos and more photos. The moment she was abducted. All mixed with his voice. She felt a shiver run through her body, and then, everything stopped.

It had only been a couple of hours since she had awakened, when she felt movement behind her door. Jyn rose quickly from the bunk, putting herself in a position of attack, ready to flee. The door to her cell opened quickly and she launched herself, using the surprise factor in her favor. But before she could barely touch the other person, she felt a jolt of electricity through her body paralyzing her.

"Did you really think we were going to let you escape Erso?" Said the man standing in front of her. Jyn did not have to look him in the face to know who it was. The same man who had kidnapped her. Cassian Andor. Her soul mate.

~~~

Cassian was the one who was going to take Jyn to the room where she had to be questioned. He knew it was not his job, but he wanted to make sure that what he had felt had not been his imagination, if it was really her. His arm confirmed it when he reached her cell, reminding him that nothing could go as he wished. Before opening the cell stopped, he knew what awaited him. Jyn Erso was unpredictable, but he understood her perfectly. She would do his best to escape, despite having the retention ring gauge on his wrist. Therefore, he would have to play with the factor of surprise in his favor.

Then he opened the door, and as he had supposed before, she lunged at him trying to escape. He pressed the button on his wrist and watched as she writhed at the discharge. A part of him felt guilty seeing her in such a vulnerable condition. But the other part of him was in charge of reminding to him that that was his work.

"Did you really think we were going to let you escape Erso?" He said, trying to appear harsh. She lifted her head and gave him a look of hate that did not leave him indifferent. For a few seconds they looked into each other's eyes, and Cassian could see the hate in her eyes dissipating, leaving no trace. However, at that moment her eyes were empty of all feeling and his face was a mask of cold indifference. Nevertheless, the expression on the face of Cassian had hardly changed since he entered the room.

Leaving aside all his former thoughts, he reached out to grab her by the left arm and pull her out of the cell. Despite what she had tried before, Jyn remained inexplicably calm, obeying everything he said.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked when they had been walking down the aisles of the base for a while. They were using the long way since Cassian tried not to go through any window or balcony so that she could not know where they were, because despite everything, she still belonged to the enemy side.

"You should know that by now" he said simply, not looking down at her. He felt her shudder, maybe she was jumping to conclusions. But that was none of his business.
Finally, they arrived where they were all waiting for him. Cassian opened the door, watching closely Jyn so she could not do anything crazy. She seemed to notice it because she glanced at him before entering.