Egg Raffle Entry @KryptonDragons

KryptonDragon here's my entry! I'll be entering for egg 8, Heart of Ice.

I'm guessing it's either a WoF Icewing and I really really really hope and want that it might be a Dutch Angel Dragon? If not then RIP me

I'm guessing it's either a WoF Icewing and I really really really hope and want that it might be a Dutch Angel Dragon? If not then RIP me. Or it might even be a gem fury. The species is hard to guess.

So for my entry, I'm gonna do both a drawing and a story cause why not, I have the time to waste it's an extra long weekend :D so here we go:

(IDK where to set this so I'll use Wing Of Fire scenery if that's okay)
Dahlia shivered from cold. She had wandered much to far from the sunny rainforests and accidentally stumbled into the frozen cold, harsh land of the Icewing's. She sighed and shivered again as a cold gust of wind blew a little stronger than before. She quickly found a wall made from frozen snow and ice, and tried to duck behind it to avoid the incoming attack from the huge gust of wind. She tried moving a block of ice away to make more space for herself, before noticing the block of ice really was an egg. She carefully pulled it closer to her, looking around searching for any signs of other dragons or creatures that could've left the egg there. The egg was ice cold, freezing to the touch. It was silent, never moving but seemed to hold so much more than what it showed. Dahlia grit her teeth and picked the egg up cautiously, hugging it to her. I'll keep you safe. You'll be warm and cozy at the Rainforest with me. She thought, already starting to somehow grow attached to the egg she found. The egg in response was only silent.
"You really have an ice cold heart don't you?" She muttered, but still kept the egg close, keeping it safe. Dahlia looked down at the egg she was holding, maybe, she did this not for the egg, but so she wouldn't be lonely either. Dahlia laughed out loud. "I'm quite selfish aren't I, keeping you for my own well being." This time, the egg wobbled a little in her arms before resuming it's motionless form. Dahlia's scales for one tiny second, turned gold with amusement and joy.

Lol that's all I have it's bad RIP CABBAGE but I hope you'll just go with it and accept it. Okay now onto the drawing. The drawing is of Dahlia in the snow and a little golden from amusement and joy with the egg right next to her. I hope it's good enough, the background is really simple cause I legit did it in 2 minutes lol.

 I hope it's good enough, the background is really simple cause I legit did it in 2 minutes lol

I really hope you like it! Anyways yeah! Ignore the weird attempt at golden scales. As you can see it clearly doesn't work. As I said I tried so ok. Good luck to everyone else entering!