OS

Hi guys.... It's my first os....
Hope u like it...
Manik p.o.v,
"Umm...nandini "I said nervously...F**k ...why I am even nervous.
She looked at me with her gorgeous shining eyes which were directed toward the book holding by her.
"Yes manik "she said elegantly and calmly like always. Oh god ... just do it manik...yeah alright. ..ooofff..Ok...
"Will you like to go out with me "I blurted out
Shit.
She is staring at me blankly. My palm is starting to sweat. I look around all other student at canteen looking at us. Boys with curiosity and girls with jealousy.
Tick
Tick
"Of course I will love to' she said with a perfect grin.
WHAT.. She agreed.
"Perfect, I will pick you up after college" I ensured gathering some courage.
"mmhmmm" she nodded cutely with her big doe eyes.I stare at her for sometime . she giggled. I gave her a smile and turned around.
this girl will be death of me.
End of p.o.v.
*************
"Dude how the hell that happened" dhruv yelled. Manik only give him his victory smirk and shrugged.
"This is called manik charm, buddy"
"You clearly is a pervert ... an...and she is genius scholar, godly beautiful. How come she agreed to go on a date with you?" aryaman exclaimed. This makes manik irritate.
"woh who woh , hold on guys you all yourself give me this dare to ask her out. And now you are just..."he said
"Because we knew she will reject it as she always does this with other boys" dhruv said confusingly.
Then bell rand indicating the college is over.
"Ok see ya guys. You all keep thinking because I have a date "manik said and wink and left.
Both boys look at each other.
*********************
"Hey "manik lean in the one of locker.
"Hi "nandini greeted with a gleam in her eyes as she put her books in her locker.
"Ready"
"Yup"
"Then let's go" he hold her hand and drag her toward the corridor looking at her as she tuck her hair behind her ears. until
"Manik baby, where are you going "soha flirt blocking their way.
"Well I have a date with this beautiful girl "he smirk sexily showing their tangled hand tilting it slightly.
"Oh, ok have fun. But don't forgot to come tonight "she said seductively roaming her index finger in his cheek.
"Yeah whatever "saying this he drag nandani toward his car.
"I thought you two broke up "nandani said quietly. Manik glance at her.
"Yes we broke up "he said monotonously as he open the door of passenger seat for her... Nandani didn't ask further question like he expected her to ask.
****************
Manik stop his car at a beautiful garden. Both were walking in the grass hand in hand and apparently right in the centre live band performances was going on. At the moment, a jazz trio was playing, their smooth music flowing throughout the area. People sat around the stage, on the grass or the benches, just relaxing. An elderly couple was dancing in the middle of the green as well as a few young children. It was an adorable sight.

"Do you want some frozen yoghurt?" he asked, a little shyly. This softness in him was new and nandani had to admit that it was rather endearing.

"Sure" she agreed, as they walked together towards a frozen-yoghurt stand.

"Hi, what can I do for you today" the teenage girl said brightly-probably rehearsed beforehand- with a wide smile.

"Um, I'll have a medium mango frozen yoghurt "manik said, then looked at nandani , waiting for her to order.

"And I'll have a small strawberry and vanilla frozen yoghurt" she decided, liking the look of it on the poster. The teenage girl behind the counter flashed them one more smile before turning around to the machine.

"You have something in your hair "manik stated staring at her with a smile.
.
"Here I'll get it" he turned her around so she faced him and gently untangled the mess of her hair; and she assumed he plucked whatever it was out of it. He was so close that she breathed in his intoxicating smell. He continued to touch her hair moving his hands through the ends until he was twirling a thin strand around his finger. She could feel heat rising up in her body and she had trouble looking at the intensity of his eyes. She felt so uncomfortably comfortable.