U Are The Reality Of My Dreams

Soniye ,hiriye 
Teri yaad aandi ye 
seene vich tadapta hain dil
jaan jaandiye 

Tu hi jind meriye 
dil da karaar ni 
tu hi jind meriye 
dil daa karaar ni 

Tu aaja tainu rab da wastaa 
tu aaja tainu rab da waasta 
udekta mai tera raastaa 

The song was playing in full music but lyrics was working on nandini ...she was just controlling her years which were waiting to come out ...she feeling pain and hurt at same time ...she glanced at Manik...he was lying on bed putting his arm on his eyes ...he was looking like Majnu who was lost in her laila ...the song is justifying his condition ...

suna suna dil da asjiyaanaa hay
sunk zameen hor aasmaaa
khoya khoya rainda mera pagal dil 
aajaa laut ke hun 
as bhi jaa

tu jind meriye dil da karaar ni ..
tu hi jind meriye dil da karaar ni ...
tu aajaa tainu rab da vaastaa
udekta mai tera raastaa ... 

Now manik got up from the bed and stood near the window ...slowly watched his actions ...

[/COLOR] kinna tainu chaavaa aei na samjhi tu 
there naam kitti zindagi 
jado tu milengi tainu dassange ..
tere naal meri har khushi .. 

tu hi jind meriye dilda karaar ni ..
tu hi jind meriye dil da karaar ni 
tu aaja tainu rab da waastaa
udekta mai tera rasstaa

soniye ,hiriye 
teri yaad aaindi ye 
seene vich tadapta hain dil 
Jaaan jaandiye ...[/COLOR]

No that was enough for nandini to bear ...she was their in a room with her husband and he was busy listening song for his lady love whom he didn't even know he only chatted with her ...tears were rolling down from her eyes ...she got up from her place and off the music and collapsed on the ground while crying ...she was crying like hell she wanted to ruin everything ...when she heared footsteps near her but ignored ...and got busy in her work men's crying ...Manik sit near her and hold her tear on her finger but she looked away ...she was so angry on him she didn't want to break down in front of him buy she couldn't control her tears ...Manik made her look at him she combine her lips ...she was trying not to cry in front of him she was not making any eye contact with him ...Manik wiped her tears ...

Why u off the music ??? and why are u crying ?? like seriously he was asking her that stupid question ...how could he? was he blind or was just making fun of her she bit her lips but she could hold on her tears more and started crying again hiding her face in her palm ...now her sobs making loud noise on their room ...