Chapter 5: Night Time!

Guidance Office

"Go, do you have any idea how much you are staining the name of our school?"

We all flinch from the booming voice. I ignore Yixing's annoyed sigh. He stands from foot to foot, obviously impatient. I attempt to concentrate on the Councilor's voice.

Turns out, Yixing had been evesdropping with our little conversation and already asked Baekhyun to call for help before-hand.

"Whatever." I hear Jinyoung say.

"Excuse me-" The councilor's voice gets cut off.

"That girl abused my sister and I will not just stand down!" Jinyoung screams.

My mouth falls open in disbelief. I was about to advance to enter that room and whip that lying-ass of a man until someone holds me back.

"Jesus! Someone hold me back!" I mutter angrily as Baekhyun grips on my arm.

"What do you believe we are doing?" He asks incredulously.

"Cutting my circulation?" I answer sarcastically. "Will you let go?" I shake him off of me.

"I will once you calm down!"

"Okay! Let go before I bite your arm off."

He quickly raises his arms in surrender as I take a deep breath. After a few seconds, I dash towards the door until, this time, Yixing holds me back.

"Okay, okay! Fine. I'll stop." I sigh, extremely annoyed after a few moments of struggling.

"Sure." Yixing snorts.

"I promise!"

"Yeah, I'm not taking any chances." Yixing scoffs as he drags me away from the scene.

"I should be there, defending myself." I exclaim as I try to keep up with his pace. I keep stumbling due to his fast walking but he pays no attention. He throws me back to our classroom where everyone is still there.

"You already beat the crap out of them." He points out.

"True." Baekhyun comments.

"Excuse me?" Junmyeon blinks rapidly.

"Who beat the crap out of whom?" Tao inquires excitedly.

"Hey! Why weren't we informed?" Chanyeol pouts.

I ignore all of the comments.

"I mean verbally! Who knows what lies that Jiyoung guy will come up next." I stomp frustratedly.

"Jiyoung?" Sehun and Luhan echoes.

"Whatever." Yixing rolls his eyes.

"We already showed the video, Min-Seo." Baekhyun attempts to comfort me. "They won't be able to fabricate a story around that." He smiles softly.

"Wait!" Jongdae exclaims making all of us whip our heads towards him. "Where are the coupons for our bubble tea?" He frantically looks around his seat.

"Jongdae!" We scream.

•••

"Honestly, Jongdae. Only a moron will lose a dozen of coupons in one go." Kris mutters unlocking his jaw-droppingly gorgeous car.

"I swear, I put it in my bag." He exclaims before climbing inside Kris' car.

That's the last of what I heard from their conversation before they drove away.