Tuesday's troubles?

You woke up in the morning completely tired and then saw you were in a hospital room

(Y/N): "What the hell happened"

Doctor: "Some girls 2 to be exact If i remember there names were Rias Gremory and.... let me think I think her name was Camilla. You are very lucky to have two beautiful look after you"

  (Y/N): "I have never met girls with those names"

Doctor: "They said they are your wifes?"

(Y/N): 'It can't be no it can't be those two girls those psychos' "those two girls aren't my wifes at all they are more stalkers"

Doctor: "We need to ask a few questions before you can go"

(Y/N): "Like what?"

Doctor: "Do you have any relatives living around here?"

  (Y/N): "Yes my aunt"

Docotor: "Okay  whats her number to call her and tell her you are here"

  (Y/N): "NO!!!! I mean I will call her myself"

Doctor: "Okay"

You picked up your phone and called Angela

Angela: "Hey baby where have you been all week I was lonely? Did you blow off our date?"

(Y/N): "No I was In the hospi- Wait did you say a whole week?"

Angela: "Yeah why? and you still havent answered"

  (Y/N): "Hospital" 

Angela: "WHAT HAPPENED YOU KNOW IM BETTER AT TAKING CARE OF YOU OF TAKING CARE OF ANYONE THEN A NORMAL DOCTOR"

(Y/N): "All I know somebody saw me faint and took me here I will be coming home after a while"

Angela: "Also honey you have some guests"

(Y/N): "Are there names Camilla and Rias?"

Angela: "Actually yes those are there exact names"

  (Y/N): "Get them the hell out of there and don't lead them to me"

Angela: "Why they seem nice"

  (Y/N): "They are psychos and even more of stalkers then you are"

Angela: "And I haven't seen them before?"

(Y/N): "I think Rias was a demon or something and Camila was daughter to a king I think they were lying untill Rias grew wings and Camila whistled and Fifty men in armor with guns swords and on horses appeared. they said if i didn't marry them They would torture my parents and other stuff much worse"

Angela: "It's okay baby just be safe I don't want you to faint again"

you hung up and continued the questioning for five minutes you walked out the hospital to see Miku and all your friends there wanting to visit you

(Y/N): "Hey guys, Hey Makoto how's the climbing"

Makoto: "Okay I guess but how did you get knocked out you  was it because of your first time summoning the persona or was it something worse"

  (Y/N): "Something much worse I have to get home I have visitors"

Miku: "How about I take you there in the limo?"

Chie: "Yeah we can all go and see (Y/N)'s house finally"

Everyone: "Yeah!!"

(Y/N): "It's umm private"