19

"Nessa?" He managed to get out. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to apologize," I started as I got up, "I'm sorry for making fun of you and for being rude. I'm normally rude to guys I like and I really really like you."

"You didn't have to come all the way to Vancouver to apologize," Grant moved closer to me.

"I did when you wouldn't answer me," I snapped.

"I accept your apology," he smiled, his breath grazing my skin. "I really really like you too by the way."

I leaned in even though I didn't have to go far to reach his lips. Our lips moved in perfect sync but didn't stay for long . We pulled apart and stared into each others green eyes.

"How are you Barry Allen?" I smirked, referring to him being in his Barry clothes.

"Very funny," He chuckled slightly, his face flushing red.

"Seriously though, when do I get to see the suit?" I kidded even though I did really want to see it.

"I'm supposed to be putting it on now, but someone is preventing me," He smirked.

"Ok, I guess I'll leave now," I sighed, walking away.

"Wait," He whispered, pulling me back and kissing me.

"Now you can go," He smiled, his face still inches from mine.

 Still in shock, I walked aimlessly out the door. 

***

Spacing is weird idk why ~ Elly