Day 6

*Louis's POV*

I was waiting for them to come and get me and they never came. It was starting to scare me. We were getting hungry. It was 5:34 pm. We were sitting around and then we heard them coming. "Okay we need to go right now get dressed and let's go." A man came down and told us.

We went and got dressed and followed the man.

"Where are we going?" I said. "We have to go they are coming we have to hide you guys better." he said. "Who's coming?" Liam said. "The police. One of our me were traders and told them we have to leave now." The man said. "What if we refuse to go?" I said. "Then we will shoot you." He said.

We followed him to the van. It was a big van. It was white and have no side windows, only the back and windshield. We all got in and buckled up. "Where are we going?" Harry said. "Somewhere in Idaho." The man said. "Idaho? Why idaho?" Zayn said. "Exactly no one cares about Idaho so that's were we will go." He said.

We has been driving for about three hours and we stopped to get gas.

"Are the door unlocked?" Niall said. "I don't know Niall go check." So he did and it was unlocked. "Come on guys!!" He said. He jumped out and I did to. "Come on guys!!" I said. "No Lou go we will say you two are sleeping in the back, go get help." Harry said. "Okay I promise we will come and find you. Stay safe!" I said as we ran away.

"So where do you think we are?" Niall said. " I don't know." I said. We had been walking down a old dirt road for about 40 minuets. It was starting to get really dark. I was scared. "What do you think they are doing right now?"I said. "Well I think they are all sleeping in the van." Niall said. "Yeah hopefully.

*Zayns POV*

We had been waiting for about twenty minuets for the men to come back and they finally did. When they did they got in and looked back at us. "Where's Louis and Niall?" A one with brown hair said. "They are asleep in the back.." Liam said. "Okay." They said as they drove away.

We had been driving for hours it felt like and we stopped to get something to eat. They stopped the van and they got out and went in to get food. "Okay guys let's go now." Liam said as he jumped out and started to run. We followed right after. We ran for about 5 minuets down a hill into a forest. We hid behind trees for about 45 minuets until we decided to go and find a way to get home. We started walking back up the hill and the van was gone. No one was at the gas stations so we decided to start walking back to find Niall and Louis, if we could...

**************************

They all escape!! And are free!! But will they make it home? Will they get caught again? Will they find more trouble along the way then they were in in the first place!!! :D

I'm soooo sorry it's taken so very Long to update :( I've been so busy and didn't think this book was going anywhere and now it is so it will be a lot more joyful to write :)

Follow me on instagram @Love_LiamPayne

V.C.F