Part 23

*Nialls POV*
"Are we dead?" I asked. I was really scared.. If this was heaven I don't know why everyone wanted to come here so bad... "No you're not dead! This is simply a recovery place for stars that get kidnapped." a guy was a gray mustache said. "Niall!! You're here too???" Zayn screamed out to me. "Yes!! But we aren't dead! We are just recovering.. I guess.." I said. "I know. They showed me everything. There's a big pool, yummy food, hot girls(he said smiling way to big) this place it awesome! But they said we can't stay forever, just until we feel safe enough to go back home." Zayn said.

Hmm was it really over? We're we really safe here ? Well I hope so.. I'm done trying to run. I just want a good nights sleep.

The next morning they let me call me mum. It was great to hear her voice again. The lads got to call their families too to let them know we were safe.

I went exploring today. Something about this place just doesn't feel right... But I mean nothing feels right anymore.. I've been away from real people for so long maybe I'm just going insane..

I went for a dip in the pool and Talked to this really awesome girl named Aurora. She had dazzling blue eyes and long brown hair with blue on the tips. She also had been kidnapped and is here recovering. She is a star in France. She definitely has a French accent.

We are meeting up to watch movies later, It's going to be fun... Hopefully..

*Harrys POV*

I fell down into the water.. Is this the end for me? Please no. I have so much I wanted to do, Get married, have a family, get my little girl her first puppy. And here I am sinking to my death.. Or so I thought. I hit the ground, half dead. There was a bright light and I saw these people. I don't think they realized I was awake. I heard them talking... I was so scared..

They were saying stuff like "This will be so fun! I can't wait to see how they all die. Hopefully they will all fall for our plan or it will all go south and crumble.." Then I opened my eyes. "Who are you !! " I screamed. "Welcome to the ALA, AKA the after life academy Mr. Styles! We look forward to working with you!" I didn't want to be killed so I went along with it.

**********************************

Hey guys!! Sorry it's been so long! I got grounded for 6 months Cuz well yall don't care lol but thank you all for reading it means so much to me!! ❤️❤️ PLEASE KEEP VOTING and COMMENTING I LOVE ALL THE COMMENTS❤️❤️❤️ and follow me on instgram !! @Ashleighrs13