the police woman and the criminal part 1

I was doing my daily job- patrolling in the streets of Remington... it was strangely quiet as the sun went down...but I made sure I kept walking...

I saw a women walking towards her apartment, she was African American. She had beautiful small curls and smooth tan complexion She made me feel ashamed of myself...I couldn't compete with her. I felt a sense of envy, why couldn't I look as good as her?

As I carried on with my shift, there was a guy behind her. He kept following her. He must be her boyfriend. I thought to myself. But as I followed my eyes in their direction...he didn't look like a boyfriend. He had bleached ginger hair and a tattoo of a dragon on his left arm and a visible scar on his eyebrows. His actions caught my attention. I've been watching them from the corner of the street as she walked out of her car toward her apartment. He was definitely following her...and I felt as if she had also sensed it as well, before speeding her pace towards the apartment building.

The women soon disappeared into the apartment building. The man had a disappointed expression on his face as he punches his knuckles into the building, as he was unable to stop the woman. I felt a sense of relief as she went into the building safely he couldn't access the building there was a password required to enter the building.

I let out a sigh.... as it was over. he then turned around ready to leave, and in the corner of his eyes he caught me watching the whole scene. He decided to walk in my direction.... my heart skipped a beat...I felt as though my breath was caught in my throat...I couldn't breathe for a second.....I turned in the opposite direction...I couldn't stand his intense gaze at me...afraid for my life.......I decided to charge in the opposite direction