Wet Dreams and Red Cheeks

"Suck that cock," Mack said in his sleep. "Yes, baby! Suck my dick Justin!"

"Who's Justin?" I thought to myself. And why the fuck is my boyfriend dreaming about having Justin suck his cock? I tossed and turned for the rest of the night, but I couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried. When Mack finally woke up he leaned over and kissed me.

"Good morning," he said and got out of bed. He didn't even seem concerned that he had a sex dream about another guy. I'm pissed.

"Yeah, morning," I replied with enough grumpiness in my voice for anyone to pick up on.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked looking concerned. He almost made me believe he didn't know what he did last night. Almost. I was almost convinced.

"Nothing," I replied as he walked to the bathroom. The way he walked seemed odd. He wouldn't turn towards me at all. And it should've been obvious to me that he was hiding his wet boxers from when he came in his sleep last night, but I didn't think of it in the moment. He went to clean up, and when he came back, he sits besides me, and puts his arm around me.

"Talk to me," he said as he cuddles up to me. "Did I do something?"

"It's nothing, Mack," I replied as I moved away from him.

"It's obviously something, and it obviously is about me," he said with a little anger in his voice that I wasn't letting him know what was wrong.

"It's fine, I'm sure Justin can suck your dick some more!" I said as I started to tear up so I ran out of the room in my boxers down to the living room area.

"Who's Justin?" He yelled after me until it dawned on him. The wet boxers from last night; he knew he had a sex dream, but he couldn't remember who with. "Babe." He said wrapping his arms around me as I crawled up into a ball on the couch. "I'm sorry."

"Who's Justin?" It was my turn to ask that question. And I was getting an answer.

"My ex," he said, and I remembered him telling me about a Justin. He was an asshole that was really good in bed.

"I don't suck dick good enough for you?" I asked as if it's a competition.

"You know I love when you suck my dick," he said but he could tell I wasn't pleased with that answer. "I've learned that everyone is good in bed, but the best person in bed is the one you're in love with."

"Do you love me? Or Justin?" I asked in a sarcastic tone that he knew I was mad but I was being playful.

"I love you, and you're fantastic in bed," he said as he kissed my lips and one hand grabbed my bulge in my boxers. I slapped his hand away though.

"Good try," I said looking at him. At this point we both know what happens next. I look at him in the eye with my 'You know you need this' look, the first time I got to use it on this kid.

"I'm sorry, please don't -" he tries to plead his case but I'm way too pissed to listen. I grab his arm and pull him across my knee. His clean boxers clad ass sticking up in the air. My hand spanks it a few times lightly, and then I go full force. Spank after spank lands on his butt cheeks and he grunts and moans from the pain. Then I tug his underwear to be around his knees. I continue to spank his naughty bare ass over and over again. He whines and complains for awhile. But the spanking just continues. I spank him harder at this point to make sure he's getting a lesson from this. He starts to tear up, and I can hear his whimpering. Good. His ass is turning nice and red. Really red. And it was turning me on. I continued to spank until he was full out crying across my knee. Then I stopped. I stood him up and told him he had a twenty minute corner time. He didn't protest, he just waddled over with his boxers around his knees to the corner and put his hands on his head.

"If you touch your butt, I'll get the hairbrush," I told him.

He nodded, "Yes sir."

After the twenty minutes were up I told him to come over and lay back across my lap. I rubbed his cheeks, every once in awhile giving him a light tap. Then I started finger his asshole. Teasing him, and hopefully turning him on. I made him stand up, so I get get off the couch. "Sit down," I told him, I wanted his red ass against the couch. "I'll show you who sucks your cock the best." And I knelt in front of him, pulling his boxers completely off his body, and going to town on his cock. I went down almost the whole way on his cock a couple times, I licked up the shaft, and teased his cock head, I made sure he didn't cum for awhile, and I edged him until he was begging for me to let him cum everywhere. When he did cum all over my face it was one of the biggest loads I'd ever seen.