Cleaning

·Lana·

I turned around and opened my eyes. I was facing Shawn , I smiled at the sight. His lips were parted slightly and his breathing was steady.

I start tracing over his lips with my finger. I do this over and over again. They feel so soft against my finger. He finally opens his eyes. He looks down at my finger and smiles.

"Goodmoring weirdo" he says in a raspy morning voice. "Morning" I say with a smile. He gets up and stretches, I stare at him.

My mom walks into my room. "Rise and shine kiddos its time to clean the garage!" she says. I groan and get up.

***

Me and Shawn are almost done cleaning. He throws me an old sweater and I cringe. "Shawn!" I throw it back at him. It hits him in his back. "Lana!" he walks over to me.

"Your going to pay Frain" "oh really?" I say crossing my arms. We both look at each other his eyes are a beautiful deep brown. His lips are pink and plump. I start to lean in.

What am I doing? Out lips are inches away. I hear the garage door open which makes me jump "Okay that's enough for today thank you guys" my mom says without noticing that me and Shawn almost kissed.

Me and Shawn walk back into the house and sit down. "I'm leaving in two days" he says "Another tour already?" he nods his head "Yeah I got an email from Fifth Harmony yesterday asking me if I wanted to tour with them and I said yes" oh.

The thought of him being with five girls in a small tour bus makes me uneasy. Especially because all of them are single. Why am I getting jealous? Were not even dating.

"Lana are you okay?" he says making me jump back to reality. "Oh me yeah I'm fine its just that imma miss my best friend" I lie. Well not completely lie cause I am going to miss him.

"I'll FaceTime you everyday" he says and I laugh "okay". "And I'm also going home tomorrow to get my stuff ready and say bye to my fam" why is he bringing this up now? "Oh well then you should get packing then?" he nods and goes upstairs.

I stay downstairs. The tour can't be that bad... Right?

A/N: Wrong.
- Anahi 🌸