Week 3:Pyramid

Okay girls. Most of you did brilliant last week, one of you were not so brilliant...

 Most of you did brilliant last week, one of you were not so brilliant

On the bottom we have, of course, Sierra. I gave you a solo. It placed 7th. Every other girl here came first or lost to this studio. You? You lost to 2 other studios with a style your good at. Not only this but you ruined the group you were in. Poor Mackenzie had to do easy choreography around you while all you did was shake your hips. The duet placed 10th. If anyone else was Mackenzie's duet partner, we could have had good choreography and a winning number.
Next is Mackenzie. Unfortunately you were put with a bad duet partner for the second time. I have to put you down here but you were amazing in both group dances and lit up the stage.
Next is Kasea. If it weren't for that horrible duet Sierra and Mackenzie did you would be on the bottom. Your duet placed second. It could have got first, it was 50/50. In the group dances you made several mistakes. I need your to fix them!
First on the middle row is Kaydyn. You did good! In both groups you were great. Your duet placed 2nd but could have gone either way. Your solo came 4th. 4th in your solo, 4th from the top on the pyramid. Keep up the good work and you could be at the top next time! Next we had Maddie. In head over heels you did good. A few mistakes but overall great. Your trio was good. *Picks up maddies headshot and places it on the bottom row, behind Sierra* Your headband feel of. I can't believe you would let that happen. Your a disgrace. I hope this never happens again and that is why you are on the bottom. Your solo was good, you placed 3rd. Where is my Maddie from the old team who never got 3rd? She always got first!
2nd on the pyramid is Skye. You did great on the trio! You were the star of that trio! Your solo came 2nd to another dancer. A little more work and you will be coming first all the time!
On the top we have Eliza. What can i say? Outstanding. Your solo came first, your trio came first. You were in both group dances, one came first and the other second. Let's see how long you can stay up on top...

This week we have 2 trios, 3 group dances and 6 solos!
The first trio goes to the winners last week, Maddie, Skye and Eliza. This week you have a musical theatre number called "Nothing more annoying than a man" Can you win with your trio again?
The other trio is an acro trio called "Girl fun" This trio goes to my best acro dancers Mackenzie and Kasea. One of Sierra's strong points is acro but I can't let her ruin any more dances for you Mackenzie. Therefore I am putting Kaydyn in instead. Kaydyn your going to need to work hard as these two are great at acro!
The first solo goes to Eliza. It is a Lyrical routine, one of your strong points called "Mother"
The next solo good to Skye. It is entitled "Red Queen" and is contemporary.
My next solo is a tap solo. It goes to Maddie. It is called "Rockabilly Girl" Can you be number one again?
The next solo goes to Kaydyn. It is lyrical and called "Reflections"
The next solo is a jazz solo it goes to Kasea and it is entitled "My Parade"
My final solo goes to Mackenzie. It's a jazz solo called "They call me Laquifa"
Sierra does not get a solo as she can't seem to get a good result! You have to prove your self in the group!
The first group is called Sinful. It is a contemporary routine, therefore Kasea, Sierra and Mackenzie are not great at this style. Mackenzie you may stay as I need another dancer. This group will have Maddie, Mackenzie, Skye, Eliza and Kaydyn.
The next group is called Private eyes and is a jazz routine. Mackenzie, Sierra, Kasea, Maddie, Eliza and Kaydyn will be in this one.
The final group is "Glam" and it is contemporary. This group contains the same people as the first, Eliza, Kaydyn, Skye, Maddie and Mackenzie
Okay girls get to work!

Dance count:
Sierra:1
Maddie:5
Mackenzie:5
Eliza:5
Skye:4
Kaydyn:5
Kasea:3