4

Light filtered through my eyelids as I slowly wake from my sleep.

Funny, I don't remember going home last night. I certainly don't remember my bed being this soft and warm, but I am not complaining.

The bed moves and I can hear footsteps moving loudly around the roon. Liam is most likely awake and for the millionth time, I really wish he would just sleep in.

"Liam, five minutes please" I moan in annoyance hoping he will get the message or at least play quietly.

Instead of responding with words, a growl echos through the room and my eyes snap open as last nights events flood back.

I was kidnapped.

I quickly take in my surroundimgs. The wall facing the bed is rounded and isn't a wall at all, but glass from floor to ceiling. Dark red curtains hang to one side, on a track, that someone clearly forgot to close last night.

The walls are a cream color and the bedding is black and red around me.

There are a few pictures on the wall, but I don't linger on them.

Instead, my gaze lands on Colton, who is standing on the other side of the bed with sweatpants hanging low on his hips. I notice a defined V-line, but I tear my gaze away to meet his eyes. They are pitch black, and absolutely terrifying.

"Who's Liam?!" His voice is deep and full of authority as he stands with his hands clenched in fists at his sides.

I'm not going to lie, I'm scarred. But I havent told him my real name or anything personal for that matter. I don't want him to drag Liam into whatever they have planned with me.

"None of your business." I stand up from the opposite side of the bed, facing Colton with my hands across my chest.

I didn't think it possible, but Colton's eyes got darker. He took slow, deliberate steps around the bed, towards me.

Every step he takes forward, I take one step back, until my back presses against the cool wall. My breath hitches in my throat both in fear and his proximity.

"It is my business when you moan his name. Tell me who Liam is NOW!" He roared and I swear the giant window shook.

"No." I don't know if he even heard it, it was less than a whisper.

An animalistic growl tore from his lips as he shook with anger. He turned to the side of me and punched straight through the wall.

I could help the small scream that pushed past my lips and I am sure my face showed my horror. I could feel my mouth hanging open and my body trembling slightly.

He began to shake a little more violently as he runs passed me, slamming the bedroom door closed behind him. I can hear things shattering and thundering footsteps moving down the hall in his wake.

Tears stream down my face as I run towards the bedroom door.

Locked.

He locked me in the room. I look frantically around the room and notice that outside the glass wall is a balcony. That means it opens somehow!

I rush over and start pushing and pulling in all directions until it slides open gently. The fresh air feels amazing in my lungs, but that feeling is short lived when I look down.

I am easily about 5 stories up, if not more. A jump from this height will most likely kill me.

Even if it somehow didn't kill me, it looks as if there is miles of woods surrounding this place. I would most certainly get lost.

I slump my back against the white stone balcony railing, slowly sliding to the ground. I pull my knees to my chest and let my sobs overtake my body.

I don't know how long I cried, but eventually I ended up just sitting against the railing, staring blankly towards the room.

Soon, a man appeared slowly in the room, carrying a tray of some sort. I recognize him as the man in the passenger seat who helped kidnap me.

For a minute, I consider kicking him in the balls, but crying took a lot out of me. Instead I just stare at him, not making eye contact.

"I've brought you some lunch. Turkey and cheddar sandwich" He slowly stepped onto the balcony, holding the tray to me as if I were a wounded animal he was trying to help.

"I'm allergic." my voice was emotionless and I didn't move. Just stared.

His face scrunched in confusion "To turkey or cheese?"

"Yes" I'm not allergic to anything, but I will not eat what they give me. I have seen enough movies to know that that never ends well.

"Erm.. OK. How about peanut butter and jelly?"

"Allergic"

"Ham and mayo?"

"Allergic"

"Salad?"

"Allergic"

He groaned in frustration, but took the tray and left the room.

I wonder if Liam ate lunch. He and Lindsey are probably worried and have tried to call - My Phone!

I remember putting my phone in my top last night before I left the club. I pat my chest, but I don't feel my phone. Where is my phone? Ugh, he probably took it. Maybe there is a phone in the room, I didn't even look.

I walk back in, slowly surveying the room. It really upsets me how much I like this room. I should hate it, but instead I imagine myself being here, in better circumstances of course.

I jump when the bedroom door is flung open, reveling a very agitated Colton holding the same tray the other guy had. He steps in carefully, and as if on instinct, I back up until my knees hit the bed.

"Kitten, you need to eat. Please" Colton says gently. He sets the tray on the bed, so I can see the sandwich sitting on it.

"I'm Allergic." I shrug and start to move slightly away, towards the balcony.

"You don't even know what kind of sandwich it is." His voice is clipped and I shrug in response.

He was in front of me holding half the sandwich in the blink of an eye. How did he do that so fast?

"I think you're lying. Eat, kitten. please" His begging tugged at my heart, but he doesn't know just how stubborn I can be.

"I guess there is only one way to settle this" I take the sandwich from his hands "When I swell up and die it will be on your hands." I said it nonchalantly.

I know I was being a little over dramatic, but at this point I don't care. They Kidnapped me, they don't know if I have allergies or anything.

I go to take a bite, but Colton's hand reaches out and in one movement snatches the sandwich from my hand, throwing it against the wall. He puts his head in his hands before dragging them down his face, groaning in frustration.

"Kitten -"

"Let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone!" I cut off what ever he was going to say with a pleasant of my own.

He shook his head slowly, while heaving a sigh.

"What's your real name, Kitten?" I scoff, like I am going to tell him my real name. Please, I am not stupid.

"Let me go. Liam ne-"

"Who is Liam?!" his eyes went from there chocolate brown to pitch black.

I didnt mean to mention Liam again, it just sliped out. But why did he want to know so bad?

I looked at the ground shaking my head no. He turned on his heel, ripping the door open and slamming it shut. But in his anger, he didn't notice the door was damaged from the force and wouldn't close right.

He didn't notice, but I sure as hell did.