Chapter 7

Short I'm going to try to update all of my on going story's today. I've updated 2/3 on here and I only have this one left. Anyway enjoy the chapter :)

Your POV:

          I cant get my head round what Masky said "I don't want to lose my... Friend" He hesitated when he said friend (Y/F/N) had been and gone. The Ouran marathon was fun. It made me realise just why I'm friends with her. I was really bored so I decided to call Masky, he picked up on the 1st ring "H-hey (Y/N) what's up?" He said I sighed hearing his voice made the boredness go away "Hey Masky I'm bored and I don't know what to do." I replied after a moment of silence. "Well how's about you come over to the tree house, me and Hoodie are here and we have..." He said pausing for effect "Cheesecake..." He continued "On my way now see you in 15 minutes" I said hanging up quickly. I decided and I don't know why, but I decided to jump out the window. So I did, fortunately that went well and I landed on my feet. I started running to the tree house and got there in under 10 minutes.

         I climbed up the ladder and entered. Inside Masky was at the table setting up 3 plates and Hoodie was sat on the couch reading a book with a disgusted look on his face. I looked at the book and saw it was... Twilight. He stood up grabbed a lighter, set it on fire and threw it out the window. I just stood there laughing my ass off, they both looked at me and said "(Y/N) when did you get here?" I was still laughing and said "Just in time to see Hoodie do that. Oh my god why didn't I record that?" Everyone laughed until Masky came up to me and said "Your lucky I did then." I gasped and grabbed his phone from him and rewatched the video when it ended I was again laughing my ass off. "You have to send me that" I said in between laughs. He nodded and typed something, my phone went off saying Message from Masky/Tim :D

Here's the video Cheesecake :) x

     I looked at him and said "Cheesecake that's my new nickname?" He nodded smirking under his mask "Well okay then" I shrugged. We all sat down and started to eat the cheesecake while chatting randomly. Hoodie stood up and went to the cupboard where all the photos are, "Masky (Y/N) I think we need a new photo on here" He said turning to us with a camera. "Just act normal." He said and as we were just about to take a bite of cheesecake he snapped the picture. "Aww that's cute." He said smiling a bit. I laughed and finished the cheesecake. All of a sudden I heard laughing and dropped everything. "Masky I-I think its here, the urge. I feel like I'm gonna, I'm gonna. What's going on?" I said desperately. He looked at Hoodie for a minute and Hoodie ran out of the tree house. "W-where is he going?" I said desperately "Don't worry he is going to get Slendy, He'll be back in a minute." Masky said helping me over to the couch. "What do I do?" I said sighing I'm losing control, I have no clue what to do.

       Suddenly hoodie burst through the door, grabbed me and Masky and pulled us out of the tree house outside was Slenderman "Mr Slenderman what's going on?" I said he looked at me and said "Can you describe what your feeling please it will help greatly." I nodded and said "Well I feel like I'm loosing control of my body, I need to kill. I feel like I'm burning." He looked to Masky and his eyes grew wide under his mask "Masky isn't that what you said?" Slender said Masky nodded and started routing through his pocket for something. He brought out a little pill bottle, He popped it open and got one out. He handed it to me and I looked at him worriedly, he nodded and I swallowed it. I automatically felt myself returning to normal slowly but surely. Finally I felt normal "W-what just happened to me?" I asked Masky and Slender looked at each other and said "Well..."

Cliffy :P (I think) I didn't know what to do for your urge to kill so I made you a little bit more like Masky. I don't really know what's wrong with Masky in marble hornets so if I didn't get it right I'm sorry :\

~NiGhTmArE . . .