No. 7 - Take it off

Prompt: It's really hot outside and the Ac is broken so Simon and JJ are laying on the floor. Simon has their dog laying on his stomach and is complaining. JJ is annoyed and tells him to take it off

A/N - Help from: New co writer XIX_LeiLoves_XIX

Warnings: None except maybe a little bit of stripping

Written on: April 28, 2017

Hot

The only word that could describe the weather outside.

Simon and JJ couldn't handle it at all especially since the Ac was broken and it was taking forever to get it fixed.

They had decided to lay on the floor since the floor was kinda cold and it made them feel less hot. Simon laying with the bottom part of his shirt up and their dog on his stomach who had her tongue out. That made Simon feel even more hot, but he loved the dog too much to mover her so he kept complaining instead.

"It's so hot." Simon whined again which made JJ glare at him. "When is the guy coming to fix the Ac?" Simon asked next.

"Why is it so hot in here?"

"I feel so sick."

"It shouldn't be this hot outside."

JJ finally couldn't take anymore of Simon's whining and finally said, "Just take it off."

Simon was taking back, but also confused. Was JJ talking about their dog or was he talking about his clothes? Knowing JJ he probably meant clothes.

He started closing his eyes when, "What the bloody hell are you doing Simon?"

Simon eyes opened fully.

Simon just stared at JJ not knowing what to really do and JJ could feel the stare, but just ignored it. "Uh, what?" Simon asked.

JJ just shrugged, "I said take it off."

"Take what off?" Simon asked once again.

"Whatever it takes to get you to stop winning!" JJ shouted annoyed. "Whatever it takes?" Simon asked one of the many questions that was popping in his head.

JJ just nodded, tired of using energy to talk. "Okay..." Simon sighed. He took the dog off and then stood up, taking off his shirt.

He started pulling off his pants when JJ stopped him. "I meant the dog." JJ corrected. "Oh." Simon said looking down embarrassed.