WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP

One day shrek was doing a doo-doo. Then came a bee. He thought the poo was a flower and went to get nectar. He accidentaly poked shreks bum. 

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt ArE yOU DOiN iN mE SwAMppppPPPPppPpp"

The bee was hurt becaus it lost stinger

shek knew how to fix. so he fix. the bee then said

"ya like jazz?" the bee asked

"A TaLKinG BeEEEeeEee WOwzA" exclaimed shrek

Ogre liked being stung in the bum and asked bee 2 do it again. The bee acidently flew inside shrek.

ogr liked it but all of a sudden MORE BEES CAME TO FIND BARRY. ALL THE BEES FLEW INSIDE SHREKS POOPHOLE UNTIL HE EXPLODED. Fiona was sad. Donkey was also sad. Barry was sad. Barry stung something just to be with his beloved.

((How tf do you start new chapters heckkk))

Barry went to heven but shek wasnt there.

He then saw Robbie rotten aka GOD. Robbie aked the bee

"who are you seeking"

Barry told him about skrek. Robbie frowned. 

"He went to heck" Robbie said sadly

Barry aked for eternal fricknation to be with the ogre. Robbie recited holy words of prayer.

"we are number one hey hey" he said finishing the ritual

Barry felt the floor move under him and he fell.

In heck he saw shrek.

Skek was so happy. He promised to never leave him again and then asked him on a date. Barry agreed happily. They went to the local coffee shop. barry got a coffe and sreck got a green tea cause green. when barys coffee arived barry look ssad. 

"why so blue" aked shrek

The cofee made bary think of vanessa his first girlfreind. Barry told shrek about her.

"she sounds ugly and stuuuuupid" shrek taunted "so dont be blue BE GREEN LIKE OGRE"

sheks green tea arived. Shrek went to put honey in his tea

"srek wtf?" berry said in shook

"i lik honey cauze i like beez. problem?"

Bianary remembered what happened when he got T R I G G E R E D by honey. He came up with a quick excuse.

"i can give you some fresh honey" barry said whilst winking

Barry led Shrek to a motel. Barry put his shammalammadingdontrattatattatrattatasuperfralicagalisticexpealidocious in shreks uranus. After they finished barry told shrek to swallow his honey. 

"ZOO WEE MAMA" said shrek

They ended the day by watching Sienfelf. Who sounded oddly like Barry.

The nex day shrek propode. 

End me.

just gonna make it 420 words

i i i i i i