The second date

It was two weeks since Barry and Shrek's first official date. Barry was feeling lonely and wanted to go out with shrek again. But Barry didn't have any means of contacting him. So Barry decided to walk around hell. He saw some cool people. His day was getting a little bit better until he was Shrek. But Shrek wasn't alone. He was with the dancing hot dog. It looked like they were on a date? Barry didn't like this so he confronted shrek.

"uMm whOmsT is tHis" Barry demanded

"This is my fren dancing hotdog"

"Glizzy"

"Fuk u Barry this is whi I left u"

Barry was taken back. He stormed off. Barry went back to the cafe where he and srek had their first d8. He asked for their finest brewed cup of Clorox© bleach. Boneless of coarse.

"Clorox machine 🅱️roke" said the man behind the counter "we got Windex tho."

As if Barry's day couldn't get any worse. He has to settle for Windex over bleach. Barry sadly sipped wishing he was back on earth with Vanessa. He may have not loved her and much as he loved shrek but anything was better than the heartbreak he was feeling now. Barry finished his drink and headed back to his house. He found his door was unlocked.

"I honestly hope somebody broke in" Barry though to himself opening his door. When he entered all the lights were off. Barry always left the lights on because he was lowkey afraid of the dark.
"If somebody's robbing me right now please fucking kill me" Barry shouted into the house. He didn't hear any reply or any footsteps. Barry flicked on the lights and scanned his house. Nothing seemed to be out of place in the living room. So he went to his bedroom to take a nap and hopefully die in his sleep. He turned on his bedroom lights and saw shrek lying naked on the bed.

"Hey cutie" said shrek

"What the frickin heck are you doing in mah house" said Barry questioning why he was still alive.

"Let's have some fun" said shrek whilst smirking.

"How about no u fucking raisin" said Barry

"Wanna go back to the coffee shop" asked Shrek

"How about we go to a rope store and buy a nice thick rope" said Barry

"I like where this is going" purred shrek "what are you gonna do with it"

"Fucking hang myself" said Barry.

"Dude are u ok" asked shrek, concerned.

"No" berry replied "ever since I saw you with that other guy.."

"I was joking I'm not cheating on you with him. He's just a friend. I love you Barry."

"You're lying" said Barry

"I swear I'm not" said shrek "want me to prove it to you? Let's go visit him right now."

"No it's fine" said Barry "as long as you mean it."

"So...coffee shop?" Asked shrek again

"How about..bowling?" Suggested Barry.

And so they went bowling. It was Barry's first time so they used bumpers. Shrek went easy on Barry yet still won. Afterwards they went to Shrek's apartment and watched some lazy town.

"Shrek" said Barry "do you wanna make it official?"

"Make what official" asked shrek, concentrating on the show"

"Us" said Barry

"We aren't already?" Shrek said. He looked away from the tv into Barry's stunning blue eyes.

"Shrek do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Asked Barry.

"Always" replied shrek.

And so they continued watching lazy town in each other's arms. Barry felt so much better knowing he was with shrek.