Day 3

10:00am

The next morning I woke up, and heard most of the customers scream. I got my magnum and ran to the kitchen. Once I got there i herd I looked around and saw that nobody was there. Then i heard Mary scream out my name, I looked out the window and saw Mary, Juan, and the customers shoot a bunch of zombies.

I ran to the door and right when I opened it two zombies were in front of the door. One of the zombies attacked me and i got a chance to shoot it straight in the head the other one tried to bite me but it missed and hit my gun off my hand, I tried to get my gun but the zombie was standing on it then i remembered that I had a knife on the side of the belt.

I took it out and stabbed it in the stomach, but the zombie was still alive I took out the the knife and kicked the zombie away from me then I staved it again but in the forehead, it finally died after that I grabbed my magnum and ran outside to help my friends.

I what out the door and saw Mary, Juan and the other survivors surrounded by zombies.I went to go help them ,and once Mary saw me she she told Juan to help her get across the zombies. I started to help them once there were no more zombies she got piced.

Mary "Why the hell didn't you come and help us in the beginning ".

Me " I was sleeping and I didn't heare all the racket until you guys started screaming.

Mary "whatever but we can't stay in there we have to move on"

Me " ok we will go twomarow first thing in the morning."

It was turning night and we were all starving so Mary gave all the little kids milk with pancakes and for the grown ups Coffey with a cheeseburger. Once we were all done eating we went to were we sleep and slept.