Weird and Creepy Pokedex Entries

LiannaBunny777: I dare you guys to react to Weird and Creepy Pokedex entries

Pixel: Pokedex entries? 

Pika: So we get to read our own Pokedex entires?

Pixel: But only the weird and creepy ones.

Shiver: *sweats*

Pixel: Shiver, you okay?

Shiver: Y-Yeah...

Pixel: *smiles*

Lampent: The spirits it absorbs fuel its baleful fire. It hangs around hospitals waiting for people to pass on. (Black 2)

Wimper: I'm scared.

Gavin: Of course you are, your such a big wimp. 

Pika: *growls*

Gorebyss: Although Gorebyss is the very picture of elegance and beauty while swimming, it is also cruel. When it spots prey, this Pokémon inserts its thin mouth into the prey's body and drains the prey of its body fluids. (Sapphire) 

Queen: Remind me to stay away from Gorebyss.

Drifloon: It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing. (HeartGold)

These Pokémon are called the "Signpost for Wandering Spirits." Children holding them sometimes vanish. (Black 2)

Mickey: Drifloons are pretty cool. 

Pixel: They're awesome!

Shiver: *glares at Pixel*

Pixel: What? They're balloons.

Shiver: ...

Banette: An abandoned plush doll became this Pokémon. They are said to live in garbage dumps and wander about in search of the children that threw them away. (Emerald)

Shiver: ...

Pixel: Shiver?

Shiver: ...

Pika: Shiver!

Shiver: ...

Pixel: All right... lets just go to the next one.

Bewear: This Pokémon has the habit of hugging its companions. Many Trainers have left this world after their spines were squashed by its hug. (Moon) 

Tebby: So when I evolve, I will become strong enough to murder any trainer... cool.

Flame: *scoots closer to Tebby*

Yveltal: When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more. (Y)

Gavin: Yveltal's a jerk anyway. 

Gengar: Should you feel yourself attacked by a sudden chill, it is evidence of an approaching Gengar. There is no escaping it. Give up. (Sun)

Gavin: *smirking*

Everybody but Knives: *scoots away from Gavin*

Pika: WTF!

Mimikyu: Its actual appearance is unknown. A scholar who saw what was under its rag was overwhelmed by terror and died from the shock. (Sun)

A lonely Pokémon, it conceals its terrifying appearance beneath an old rag so it can get closer to people and other Pokémon. (Moon)

Pixel: Okay, the first one is scary, the second one is sad.

Mickey: 😥

Merry: *hugs Mickey*

Mickey: *blushes*