Getting Taught By The DHMIS Teachers

LiannaBunny777: Okay, now I dare you guys to be taught by the DHMIS teachers. Try to include mine.

Bowtie: DHMIS?

Pixel: Don't Hug Me I'm Scared.

Nanci: Don't hug me? But your scared you need to be hugged!

Pixel: It's okay Nanci. I'm pretty sure somebody would want a hug if they're scared.

Nanci: *smiles*

Pixel: Now how do we get taught be them-

Sketchbook: *somewhere in the room* What's your favorite idea? Mine is being creative!

Pixel: WTF-

Shrooms: How do get the idea?

Sketchbook: I just try to think creatively!

Pika: Shrooms don't communicate with it.

Shrooms: Okay, mommy.

After being taught by the DHMIS teachers

Everyone is covered with bruises.

Pixel: LiannaBunny777 you really don't want to know what happen-

Gavin: But will tell you anyway!

Pixel: *sigh* So with the Sketchbook... Cherry Blossom used Leafage on it after it destroyed her painting of me and Shiver...

Cherry Blossom: *crying*

Shiver: *hugging her*

Pixel: With the clock, Bowtie used Peck when it screamed in his ear.

Bowtie: *still mad*

Mermaid: *hugs him*

Pixel: With the butterfly, Flame used Flamethrower on it when it appeared out of nowhere and scared him.

Flame: It's not my fault!

Pixel: With the computer, Tebby got in a hug fight with his because the computer also doesn't like to be touched.

Tebby: I was only trying to ask it a question when I accidentally touched it's keyboard. Then it started screaming at me and touched my tail-

Pixel: That's when Tebby beat his up.

Tebby: Hmph.

Pixel: With the foods... Nanci tried to eat them...

Nanci: I was hungry!

Pixel: With the lamp... It scared the kids so Pop and the kids attacked it.

Pop: It was scaring little kids, I had to do something.

Pixel: With the Pillow... Same thing happened.

Pop: ...

Pixel: With the flower... nothing really happened except Nanci was just picking flowers, Flame and Hellhound were burning them, and Mermaid was watering them.

Nanci and Mermaid: *smiles*

Flame and Hellhound: *high-fives*

Pixel: With the book, nothing really happen... except Flame was burning the books.

Flame: Fuck books!

Mermaid: Language!

Pixel: With the pot, it was fun nothing bad happened and Flame didn't burn anything... except maybe Queen got food poisoning.

Queen: *passed out*

Pixel: With the Tv... we just watched Tv with it.

Shiver: He was actually pretty nice. 

Pixel: But with the camera... I can't explain.

Flame: We were making movies and having fun to distract ourselves from the talking/singing intimidate objects but then it came to life and started singing. It took us to a theater where the killer in the movie came to the real world and started trying to kill us. Let's just say, that camera is not coming back soon.

Pixel: With the game controller... mostly everybody got headaches

Shade: *groaning*

Pixel: With the balloon... Pop... Pop tried to hit on her...

Pop: What? It was a balloon!

Pixel: ...And with the lava lamp... we just attacked because we had had enough!

Mermaid: That was really fun! I hope we could do it again!

Everyone but Mermaid: NO!!!

Pixel's a little bit traumatized after this so she won't be talking as much in the next few chapters so Shiver will talk for her.