The Reason behind #FreeTheAuthor

Book characters are a part of author's soul, their life and a utter result of their imaginations. Authors are not just authors they are creators of those fictional characters that we grow to love and care about, those characters we get deeply connected with and cry with excitement whenever they are happy or wail in frustration whenever they are hurt.

Authors put the part of their own selves in every character to show a slightly resemblance of their personality, their thoughts and their perspectives, giving their readers a chance to know them better through their characters, a mere result of their epic creation.

We authors are same human beings and the same creation of almighty, but with different ways of thinking and placing the world in front of us, fighting the battle with their demons through pen and ink and telling the world their problems through the words written on a crumpled paper, escaping from the bottom of their heart unlike the disheartened people, who had been unable to overcome the obstacles of their life. We're the opposite.

Whether you're a guy or a chick, we all go through problems and miseries, life throw in our way every now and then, even though they all are different for all of us. It doesn't matter what you go through, we all come across such moments and times of our life, which proves to be the best or sometimes worst moments and days of our life, the days we breathed.

Free The Author is a project, a campaign made by Alex and Dylan, two average teenage authors, who recently found the right use of their pens over those torn and crumpled papers to fill it with drizzling ink of emotions and miseries, knotting their works to real life.

Every author in this incredible writing and reading platform knows the struggle of writing and creating a character, struggle of developing them, enhancing and polishing their characters whether they are a shy nerdy good boy or a badass chick, battling with world. Whether it's a cool super hero of the story or a devil spawn trying to intimate the readers with its villainous ways and powers.

The struggle is real and all the authors out there can feel it right now. Sometimes the problems and issues of life become the inspiration of the authors to develop a scene and play with the readers emotion, keeping them awake under those blankets in the middle of night, making them cry or laugh like a maniac, and they try their best to keep it low so that they wouldn't wake the others at home. Or sometimes those rare happy moments become the utter motivation to create something beautiful, to paint the scenery with the colours of heaven, calming ones' soul and becoming the shinning star of someone's eyes.

This project aims to knot together all the authors and support them and their words which they put out in the world for readers to see their beautiful soul through their struggling life and the rhythm of their beating heart, they put piece by piece in all their characters, awaking them and making them all real.

To support all the authors, whether they are about to be published or just have taken a start of a journey as they newly found the right use of their words. Because only authors and readers can understand each other through the most exquisite connection the author create by the invention of his/her every new character.

This campaign and project is solely dedicated to the authors, we want all other writers and readers to unite and support authors, because you may never know how many sleepless nights he or she endeavour to just create a character.

Let us all stop the hate and snarky remarks over anyone's character or story, because you don't know the background and reasons behind it, as no character and story come into the world or breathe without a reason, just like no human being is born without a reason.

Let us all unite and say at once,

Let us all support our authors and writers, as they are ones with a big hand of changing our perspectives about the world.

Let us speak out together,
#FreeTheAuthor!