Two

*When death strikes the sinful, they fall to hell, but when the creator of sin strikes an innocent soul, death shall follow.*

My knees tremble in fear when I back up slowly, Kyle's face chipped like an egg. To reveal a pale white skin underneath. He smiles again, but this time his teeth seemed much different.

"Lisa don't run away, he will find you, and when he does we will be together" he laughs as the cracks began to go down his face as his body began to crack further and to my surprise most of the shell on his face fell away. His face was flawless, pale and pretty soon he began plucking the rest of the shell like mask away. The man now stood one step away looking down at me, his eyes a burning orange and red. His lips a tender pink, his hair a black that shone a brown as the sun hit it. "mea regina" he says as he spoke to me, with an unfamiliar language. He laughs a gentle but manly laugh, kneeling in front of me, grabbing my hand "My lovely Lisa, my queen, don't be so repelled. You act like you've seen a ghost," he says but his voice as smooth as an angel's light. This scared me more than anything, as he already claimed me as his own. "Who-who are you!?" I say sharply before he could speak another word.

The moment passes as he collected himself like he didn't expect me to be so bold. It's hard to think this was real. The man lost the smile with a smug expression, as he quickly grabbed my neck pulling me up as he went from a kneeling position to fully standing. He held me here as he spoke his voice full of his anger. "Don't tempt me hum--!" he says before there was a burst of light making the world around us shake like a rock hitting the water. A long moment drew out as he seemed to watch above him, he never laid another eye on me before multiple loud crashes made the ground shake. I didn't even realize I was screaming until the sky seemed to have broken, exposing a dark sky with ruins everywhere. That's when I saw the cause of the interruption, they were human-like figures with no features. Large bird-like wings with no details other than the bone-like structure. The wings flapped slowly as their hands held a staff made of a silvery, gold tint. Within moments the five or six-figure let out a wretched scream when their mouths opened. It was blinding as a glow of light came out but it was hard to watch when you could barely hear your own words. The man began to scream along with them as the ground shook under his rage. Then he spoke in a booming voice "how dare you wretched angels invade my domain!" His features soon began to fade as they were replaced with much of the similar look of the angels above us, but his skin had tribal black markings. They covered his face, he began to whip around his hand, and in swift movements, he was kicking up dirt from the ground which was like an ocean of sand. As the sand left the earth it flung into the air as a dark wave of mist flying at speeds similar to bullets leaving behind a trail of dissolving mist. The angels dodged a few but when one landed they screamed in anger.

When he clipped a few with the mist, they vanished in the dark sky. He walked slowly over to me, my eyes bulging in my mind. It hurt to keep them open as they pulsed with pain, as a headache began to make its presence known. He knelt down beside me taking a dark skinned hand which seemed to be painted with war paint but I soon realized it was his skin. He made me look at him as he leaned in, I began to think he was trying to kiss me, but he went past my face down to my neck and as soon as his lips landed I began to scream in pain, worse than any headache. As it seemed, he bit into my skin, but by the time I opened my eyes the pain was constant and the world seemed to be back to normal.

But a pile of ash was on the ground. Moments pass as I look around, people looked at me but didn't seem to know what was going on. I ran back to the dorms not caring for my classes or anyone I saw along the way. I just needed time to comprehend what was going on. As I ran, I clenched my teeth together holding my burning and throbbing neck. My vision seemed to blur. As I ran, my breath ragged and beast like, it didn't occur to me just how much pain I was in until I reached the dorm door. Opening it, I instantly crumbled to the door my skin crawled, and my cries more and more vivid. My vision laced with red dots that soon turned black and began to creep its way until every part of my vision was black. I began to claw at my eyes, not sure if I was actually hurting myself or not I couldn't feel anything but pain. I screamed out louder and this time it came out like a shriek rather than a human scream. I can feel people restraining me now, their voices faint, but I can tell they were screaming. I screamed more and more trying to think. I was scared, I didn't know what was going on, but I could feel the hands of people on me and heard faint screams of people trying to hold me down.