Three

**unedited**

The chains on my mind gone left with uncertainty and anger, the lights of the room flickered and grumbled as a power within me was released. My body seemed to come to life with a new beauty with a sinful nature. I felt a thrill as the voice filled my mind again, his defiance filled my veins as though his thoughts were mine aswell. His hypnotic tone made me move with a all so shameless way, my hips moved and swayed to his voice when he spoke one word “slaughter” my mind filled with an uncanny will to obey.

The shrill of my voice filled the room i can feel my body tense as i pressed against the straps. My teeth began to ache as though they were falling out, the taste of blood filled my mouth as low growls escaped my lips. Within minutes a arm broke free of its leather strap and moments later i had uncovered my eyes.
The room was padded and the floor a grey cement. The table table i rested on was stainless steel metal, white leather strips laced over my body keeping me pinned to the table as though i was some sort of maniac. As the straps snapped one by one under the pressure of my body, i was able to sit up.  The moments seemed to slowly pass as i examined the blank and simple room. The door held a clipboard as though to study my body, the door seemed to be slighlty open and ready for me to walk out. My bare feet touched the cold floor and one by one i may my way to the white metal door. My gentle hands slowly opened the door to an empty hall. I didnt hide the fact are care that i was out. My goal was to get to kyle and he awaited me on the outside of this prison. I raised my hand to the black ring on my finger which seemed to shine although it was a marking and not a real ring. But it felt as though it was real and seemed to make a major diffrence to me.

Though my heart seems to be intack my mind had few cares for much else but kyle. When i heard a sudden group of steps running in my direction and a call towards me saying “stop where you are lisa manning!” the demanding tone irritated me to the core. And with a slight turn i felt their fear as i saw one step back. The group of white soldiers with helmets on and armed with crosses and from what i can tell the guns was loaded with some sort of water bullet much like armored shells with water at the center. I could tell this by the smell of the gun as it seemed to burn my nostril.

“lisa dont make this hard on use..” he says avoiding eye contact with me. When i heard kyle's voice say “provoke them lisa” and as he said i did.. i didnt say anything but rather smirked and held my head down. and stepped forward before picking my head up to look one in the eye it was like i could feel his body. His everything seemed to click with me, i felt his thoughts and saw his fears. He wasnt the leader but he was one of them. I finally took an action by  saying “chris dont let them hurt me.. ” my voice in its sweetest i've ever heard it be. I can feel the warm tears rolling down my cheeks. I can see his studder and the muscles on his arm tense as he looked at the other his first words were “how does she know my name!” he seemed to shout it but i continued my assault. “chris please i c-cant die now.. i have so much i want to do…” although that is not a lie, you make the best lies when its total truth. Then before i could say another word the leader took a shot at me, the bullet landed in my shoulder making a eerie scream escape my mouth with such a hate and beast like undertone. But what made my skin crawl was the two voices within the scream one was higher pitched then the other making me scared of myself. I can smell the fear on the soldiers as they watched me one then commented “what is she! I never signed up for this” he seemed to back away. The leader seemed to have a interesting face as though there was more going on in his head then the others his eyes showed confidence and a determination.
My full attention now on him but my voice more beast like with that second voice following instantly after the first. “what do you gain from this” i asked directly to him. His eyes flutter as if to try and read ajust himself but i wasnt going to let him go at this point my anger needs something to release on. “come” i said much like on those movies but with a more lustful and confident tone. The soldier stepped a inch but didnt come any closer “dont be afraid, dont you want to touch me?.. study me” i got this from how his eyes seemed to watch every move i made. The others at this point was shuffling back leaving him to make his move and watch what happens. The soldier seemed to watch me before he began shooting me seemingly one every second my screams filled the room i didnt have time to react i felt something deeper in me screaming more. The bullets didnt seem to kill me but i felt the room spinning dark when a voice flooded my thoughts and  everything seemed to still.