Tongue Tied?...A First!

Joseph's P.O.V

"Mom! Do I really have to go to this cracked-up school ?" I said extremely pissed. I mean, I vowed not to ever come back to this town or anywhere near it at that. I'm C.E.O of my dad's company "AAPL"  But is better known as Apple Inc. I'm the son of the wealthy inventor,Stephen Gary.

 "Joe, I already told you that your and I are having problems and likely to get a divorce" said Joesph mom. "Since he loves his company more than us" she  mumbles. "I never wanted to leave this time anyways, it was your fathers idea. We are starting off new, me and you" said Joesh mom happily.

Joesph couldn't find it in him to snap and yell at his mother, she was doing the best she knew how to. He was now the man of the house and he needed to be supportive. " Okay mom I'm off to start my first day, love you" Josephn said quickly getting out the car. " See you after school sweetie" Joseph mom said happily that he agreed.

Joseph immediately put his head phones in and trudged to his first class of the day. A "Mr. James" it said on his schedule.  I can't believe that I really need to have geographic math, what is that anyways? he thought absent mindedly. As he got closer to the class room he could hear a commotion. Obvisously he wasn't the only one left for class, he smiled smugly at the thought. He was new so he knew he wouldn't get grilled out.

He walked into the room and tried to pronounce himself but was interrupted by OMG'S that he was use to. But something else that really caught his attenion was a fiery tan looking hottie at the front of the class with her friend get grilled out about being late. 

She will be my new mission, he said to himself confidently. No girl could ever resist his charm before. It wasn't possible. But as he saw the hottie turn around towards him, he saw the look of shock and disgust that was on her face.

She then lashed out at him “Well if it isn’t Rich ass, came back crawling to the town you tried so hard to get away from?” At that moment he realized who this angry cutie was, his childhood best friend Jazolynn.

"Jazolynn that is enough, you officially two weeks of Saturday Academy" yelled who I assumed was Mr. James" She didn't even looked like she cared, all she did was walk--no swayed to the back of the class. All I could think of was how could that once tender sweet girl turn into this raging, angry, hottie. 

I all could think of was that I had something to do with it. My heart beated when a glance at her again, and I knew that I had unsucessfully falling in love. ME!! Argggg!!