Part 9

“I’m gonna make you feel so good, love”, he breathed and then lifted her up and put her down in the middle of the bed and then lay on top of her.

He leaned in to kiss her, closing his eyes. But she kept hers open. She wanted to see what happened. Not just feel. And when she gave it a second thought, it all felt amazing. His hands trailed up and down her body, touching everything they could, without getting under her clothes. She started to fumble with her dress, wanting get rid of it. He leaned back, watching her as she tried to untie the strings on the dress. She could tell that he was amused.

     “Stop making fun of me and help me instead.”

He laughed out loud and pulled at the dress in two directions so it was ripped up from her chest to her hipbones.

     “Louis! That was an expensive dress!” she said and gripped the rags.

     “I can buy you another one, but for now, you don’t need a dress.” And with that said, he pulled off her underdress too. When he was about to pull everything down from her hips, she stopped him.

     “Louis, wait.”

     “What is it?”

She sat up and let her hair fall over her breasts, hiding them.

     “Well, i’ve never been naked infront of a man before and you have to understand that I’m scared. I’m completly unexperienced, and I have no idea what to do.”

He took his hands of her dress and caressed her upper body while he spoke.

     “That’s okay, love. I will take care of you. But if you really aren’t ready for this, tell me now. Because if we continue from here, I’ll might not be able to stop, ‘cause to be honest, you turn me on so badly.”

It looked like he was disappointed.

     “I’m really sorry Louis, but i’m afraid that I might do something wrong. And that it’ll hurt.”

He leaned in and whispered in her ear.

     “I’m gonna try to make it as less painful as I possibly can. I promise. Trust me.”

Actually, that was a funny thing to say for a guy who had been watching her for a very long time, killed more people than she wanted to know, killed her, made her a vampire, and then gotten her to feel like she needed him. Louis Tomlinson were indeed a mystery. Even though she wanted to just rip his head of, she couldn’t bring herself to say no, because she knew that she felt something strong for him. Even though it was not her real feelings from the beginning. But that didn’t matter. What mattered was what she was feeling right now, and she knew that she really wanted to just jump right on him and love the hell out of him. So there were two options. Satisfy the lust that she felt or to turn him down and feel shit about herself. Probably, everyone would have picked the first one, and that was just what she did. She pressed her lips against his and held his head with both her hands.

     “No, no I want to do this. Honest.” She said against his lips and his fingers found her dress again and pulled it down her legs and leaving her naked in the bed underneath him. And it really annoyed her that he still had his clothes on, so she started unbutton his shirt and pulling it out of his pants. His hands trailed down to her hipbones and slowly made its way down between her legs. When his fingers found the forbidden area, she pressed her thighs together and pulled away from the kiss. He parted her legs with one hand while holding himself up with the other one and started fondling her, kissing her again, and feeling her tongue against his.

He pressed two fingers inside of her and she gasped. He slowly started to pull them out and then in again, curling them.

It was such a weird feeling, not like she had expected it to feel like. It was not like heaven, but she liked the feeling of his fingers inside of her and she wanted more.