Request😀

*NO REQUESTS CAN INCLUDE SHIP NAMES BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ALL OF THEM*

For example:

Instead of writing "Brase" write "Bree&Chase" or "Bree and Chase" or ANYTHING like that.

For those who don't understand, I will be rating ships from multiple fandoms and explaining my opinion on them and why I gave them that rating. I saw a couple others doing this so I thought it would be fun.

Before I give you the list of fandoms, I need to ask that you don't hate. I ship some weird ships and don't ship some popular ships. If you ship something I don't, please respect that. And if I ship something you don't, please respect that as well. A ship is a ship, nothing more than that.

ALSO, I'm only accepting character ships. NO ACTORS INCLUDED!

Fandoms: (WILL GROW OVER TIME)
*Lab Rats/LR Bionic Island
*Mighty Med
*Lab Rats: Elite Force
*Hunger Games
*Divergent
*Doctor Who (Eighth Doctor and After. I'm not SUPER familiar with all the classic who companions/other characters)
*DC Comics (I don't know all ships, but most)
*Marvel Comics (Same as DC)
*Mech X-4
*Switched At Birth (Currently Watching, will not know all ships)
*Some DCOM's (If I've never watched it I have the right to say no)
*Ant Farm
*Me Before You/After You/Still Me
*Liv and Maddie
*Best Friends Whenever
*Vampire Diaries
*Movies/Other Shows with the cast of Lab Rats, Mighty Med, and LREF (Know most, not all)

Request as many ships as you want! Please only request on this chapter!

-XOXO, Anna💕💕