Chase&Skylar (Skase, LREF)

Requested by: davenpxrtx
I know the ship name for this one! (CONTAINS SPOILERS)
******
Rate: 7/10 (NO HATE)
******
Argument against:
1.) The Facts-How the ship really became popular was by Chase HELPING Oliver try to win her over. If Chase liked Skylar, he wouldn't have originally planned to give all the credit to Oliver, so he could get her to like him. If he wanted her to like him, Chase would have originally planned not to give credit to Oliver.

2.) My personal opinion-PERSONALLY, I don't ship Skase because I don't like how Skylar treats Bree (sometimes) and Chase. Please no hate, that's just my opinion.

Argument for Skase:
1.) Follow the Leader (The episode I don't like talking about.)-Skylar CHOSE not to expose what Chase did to the rest of the team to make him happy. If it isn't just her being nice, it's possible she might like him.

2.) Power Play-After Skylar was thrilled with Chase for getting her powers back, there seemed to be a mode change. Look at his face when she hugged him.

He looks SHOCKED, as no girl had ever payed much attention to him

He looks SHOCKED, as no girl had ever payed much attention to him. It's possible that he might have started to have a crush on her when she payed attention to him, like how he did with Sabrina in "Spike Fright."

****
There are my arguments for Skase! What do you think! Once again, please, no hate!

-XOXO, Anna💕💕