Lousia+Will (Me Before You)

Requested by: Nobody (I just LOVE the book and it's sequels!)
(CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR JOJO MOYES' FIRST NOVEL IN THE SERIES)
Warning: Me Before You includes mentions/depictions of suicide. If this is triggering to you, this novel may not be best for you.

*****
Rating: 9/10

****
Argument For Louisa and Will:

1: She is willing to be there for him:

From reading the story, this is kind of obvious. But to explain, Louisa grows to love Will no matter what she has to do. She doesn't mind the fact that her life may be different (not in a bad way though) if she is with him. She is willing to do whatever it takes to keep their love alive.

2: She wants to save his life:

This is literally the whole plot of the story, but when Louisa learns how Will is feeling (about wanting to commit suicide) she is honestly disturbed. She then devotes blood, sweat, and tears to trying to find a way to make him want to live.

3: Alisha's Wedding
Okay the chair riding scene is just so cute. I'm sorry.

*****
Argument Against:

1: The ending of the story

It ends up the Will decides to commit suicide, and so there relationship was not enough to keep him alive.

HOWEVER

He does admit that he loves her and would be with her under different circumstances.

*****

So that's my opinion on Louisa and Will from Me Before You! I love this book, but I will admit that it has many flaws and some of them I can see as offensive. But overall, I think this is an amazing piece of literature.

Thank you for reading and make sure to request on my "request" page! Comment your opinions on this ship below! ❤️
-XOXO, Anna💕💕