Crush♥

The next morning we caught an uber to the airport,it was a long ride. We arrived at the hotel at 10:00. On the way up to the room jalen ended up grabbing my butt which it kinda felt good. Whitt got mad and slapped jalen and said "don't  touch my cousin like that what the hell wrong with you tryna die up in this bitch". I went along with what she said even though she was doing to much. After settled in javon,daddy k and toot watched Netflix, Kayla and I went out to eat,and whitt and jalen had sex.Usually when they start it takes a long time to finish. While out eating I saw these fine ass lightskins with soft curly hair, but the one I had my eye on name was Matthew he was 16, had an ear ring, and a tattoo on his neck.Kayla got the other one his name was dre he was 17,an had a tattoo on his shoulder. After joining our table we all started talking about sex and started getting horny,so we brought them back to the room and had a good time .Whitt and jalen had finished just before we came in. Things was going so well everyone was having a good time even though javon,toot, and daddy k were sleep.( two days later we caught a flight back home cause we had school but things changed after that.)