Coming to the human world

I walked and walked until I reached the portal to the human world. I lost track of how long I've been fighting my own kind to save the human race, a race that even I know very little about,yet I'm fighting for them and I don't know why. I stopped right in front of the giant portal drawing my sword for what felt like the billionth time today, "All right time to put a end to this" I said as I raise the sword high into the air chanting the spell to close this cursed portal. "And with this it ends!" I yelled thrusting the sword into the ground watching the portal glow starting to shrink in size slower than I wanted it to. I took my sword from the ground watching the portal thinking of how many demons are left to fight after this, "So you decided to turn on us for a race that's done nothing for you? Explain while you can before I cut you down you waste of demon blood" I turned to the familiar voice "I thought it over and we have no reason to go to the human world Lucifer you known that before we even started to plan for this mission" I said watching him draw his sword and walk towards me "Prepare to die then traitor" he said as he charged towards me. We fought for what felt like an eternity all you heard was the portal being reduced to almost nothing,magic spells being cast, and the clashing of swords until I impaled him watching him fall limp to the ground. I turned to the portal watching it get smaller to almost nothing "Good the job is do-" I was interrupted by a blast to the back pushing me into the portal half way "You may be the great Sparda but did you forget I'm your higher up? Honestly that actually hurt,but you were too distracted and let your guard down. Such a shame." He said peaking up at me from a puddle of his own blood starting to stand again."Foolish demon you will die and your body will rot in the human world with the worthless scum you try so eagerly to protect" Lucifer said as he started to heal from the wound I gave him not too long ago,stabbing me in the stomach then through my chest nearly hitting my heart "Farewell old friend this is the end for you and we'll be back to take over the human world so if you do manage to heal yourself before bleeding to death I'll personally see to killing you. Assuming you survive that is." was the last thing he said and the last thing I remember before the portal consumed me throwing me somewhere into the human world.

Eva's P.O.V

I was running from a strange creature that wouldn't give up no matter how far or fast I ran. I turn a corner and hid watching it run past. I ran out of my hiding place running the opposite way seeing something that looked like a hole opening in the sky for a second I thought my eyes were trying to trick me,but after seeing that monster come through something similar I couldn't deny this wasn't real anymore. I was about to run into a alley but then another monster appeared in front of me causing me to keep running towards the direction of the hole in the sky without thinking. As I was running from this new creature that was after my life I seen something fall out the huge hole in the sky something that looked like a person and it was falling fast,I stopped and looked over to see if that thing or person would hit the ground but I was really hoping all this was a bad dream. I fell over the small fence I was peeking over leaving the monsters behind me but twisting my ankle in the process,I tried to stand up and limp away if possible but I could only pick myself up to crawl. Seeing the monsters start to make their way down the little hill I started to crawl away as fast I could, crawling and hiding behind a tree I listened to the monsters argue as they look for me. "Damn it she got away again!" the one who was originally chasing me said as the other turned to him and said "It's your fault she got away you just followed me after I found her when you first lost her." The monster's body grew larger as the comment made him even more angry, "Say that again and I'll kill you mys-" he was cut off by a very loud crash;the ground both cracking and shaking under us as we all gave whatever hit the ground our attention. I looked as the smoke cleared showing a tall figure with glowing red eyes slowly standing up and I thought I was gonna die when it looked at the monsters then me. "Do you wish to live?" He asked me looking at us three figuring out the situation but all I did was sit there looking at him in fear definitely thinking it was a dream from what he asked but more scared of what would happen since my hiding spot was just given away."I'll kill these demons if you say yes but if you say no then I'll kill them and you as well." He said coming into the moonlight showing his face.