Epilogue

The Santiago's and the Blackstone's are families that come from very powerful Shadowhunter's. The two families were very close friends and wanted an alliance between them. So they decided that one day, John and Katherine Blackstone's daughter, Lucy, would marry Carlos and Guadalupe Santiago's son, Raphael. They made this agreement when Lucy was born, Raphael was three at the time.

They raised their kids together, Raphael would always pick on Lucy, like calling her names and pulling her hair.

"Give me back my stele!!" Lucy shouted, chasing a laughing Raphael.

"You'll have to catch me first, you shrimp!" he shouted.

"Why do you always pick on me?!" Lucy whined.

"Because I'm older, therefore I can." Raphael said.

They were standing and facing each other now, Lucy glared at him.

"Hey your mom's coming!" Lucy said.

"What?" Raphael asked, turning around.

Lucy smiled, grabbed her stele back, and kicked Raphael in the nuts.

"You may be older, but you definitely aren't wiser." Lucy said, laughing.

_____________________________________________________________

*5 years later...*

"Raphael, now that you are 15, you can go on your first demon hunt." Guadalupe said, hugging her son.

The Blackstone's were present for this as well, a 12 year old Lucy simply rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"Jealous, Lucy?" Raphael sneered.

"About what? You're too dumb to catch a demon on your own." Lucy retorted.

Her father nudged her. "Be nice." He whispered.

"Why have you made me spend so much time with him? I hate Raphael." Lucy complained.

"Because we want you two to make an alliance between our families by getting married one day." Carlos said.

Raphael and Lucy both laughed.

"I hate her! I'd never marry her. Look at her." Raphael said.

"I hate him more, and he's too dumb for me to marry. He couldn't find his way out of a paper bag." Lucy said.

Raphael glared at her.

Lucy smirked.

"When you two are older, you might see each other differently." Kate said.

"I'm just glad that dumbass over here is going to Idris and I won't have to see him for a while." Lucy said.

"I'm glad I won't have to see you either." Raphael said.

"At least you two can agree on something." John said.

"Well, it is time to go to Idris, Raphael say goodbye to Lucy." Guadalupe said.

Raphael walked up to Lucy and sneered at her.

"Give her a hug." Carlos said.

"Over my dead body, I'm not touching her." Raphael said.

"Hug her now." Carlos said.

Raphael made a disgusted face and give her the laziest half hug he could muster.

"Ew, mom, dad, I'll be in the shower for a few hours." Lucy said, walking away.

"Same here." Raphael said, stepping through the portal to Idris.

"They'll feel differently one day, I'm sure of it." Kate said.

"You're right, they just need to grow up." Guadalupe said.