#7 i need you

Amor Pov

nakalabas na ang kapatid o sa hospital kaya okay na naman sya..tumatawa pa nga eh...how i miss his smiles...

/kring...kring../

sinagot ko ang tawag...

si Mama lang pala...

ma?.........yes po his in his room taking a rest.napagod po kasi eh.......huh?.......ilang buwan na naman yan ma?!........aishhh........okay....bye.....yeah take care too.....i do.......k love yah...

end call..

omo..ang tagal pa pala babalik si Mama dito.eh...extend nya ng apat na buwan...naku....

Kenneth Pov

im here in the park with my Ate...she was waiting foe her boyfriend...

bakit pa kasi dinamay ako sa kalokohan ng ate ko at pumayag pa ako...pinag mumukha ba talaga niya ako na torpe...will if she think thay way...will i well rephrase her thoughts..

at ayun kumayaw kaway pa si Simon...

yeah Simon my Friend...

and the leader of a Black Teaser Suicide Gang..for short BTSG...thats the name of there  our group...

shocks...kadiri talaga...makalayu layu na nga dito kung maghalikan mukang nasa private place..

ang mga nanay nga na may dalang anak tinatakipan ang maya ng kanilang anak at mayroon ding nag rereklamo sa ginagawa nila ngayun...umalis na ako dahil busy sila kung maka PDA.. tsk. wala paring Forever..masasaktan ka lang pag binigay mo na ang lahat ng mag mamahal mo..at mag tira ka sa sarili mo..hala nanghugot ako...

Argenia Pov

oh,!! philippines how i miss the temperature of this country...

i was wearing a big ang huge cat with a maroon color rebon on the top with matching big pearls with color white.then its surrounds by black..

ang also i wore a pearly neckless matching color white and black,then i wore my favorite outfit and this is. i buy it in the Paris..it has a big color whiye belt and the center of it is swallowed by a very big bufferlu.and the dress is below the knee at the front but the baxk of it was a long reduce by it..it is color white and the above of it was red like it was a V neck then it covered by a dark rossez..and i wore my Vampire lipstic and the brand is Mac.then i wore my eight inch sandal it was color black..and a rebon on the north top of it...

i get my phone in my bag and call the girla..of course my trops..

hey Amor this

said on the other line
hey girl..did you already forget me...

i said
tsk..i know its you and everyones knows..kahit dito sikat ka parin ah...

she said
duhh its not like that..come over to think of it..

i said
aishhh...

She said
call them to get lost in your houses and come here to my castle now..

i said

then i end the call...

Amor pov

/ kring....kring/

shes back...

said on the other line

hey Amor this

i said
hey girl..did you already forget me...

she said
tsk..i know its you and everyones knows..kahit dito sikat ka parin ah...

i said
duhh its not like that..come over to think of it..

she said
aishhh...

i said
call them to get lost in your houses and come here to my castle now..

she said

argh...that was so un expected...

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

chap chap na tayu mga beshhhhhh...