#33 Out of sight

Lady Love POV

I went straight to the vacation rental where the murder had taken place. now that the initial shock was over, and the forensic techs and the corner were gone, he wanted to examine the scene by myself. I planned to look at it from all angles to see if I could get some impression of the events that'd led up to  My ate's death. I also wanted to see if he could figure out a possible motive.

    But, early though it was, he wasnt the first person at the cabin. An old Dented Porsche 911 sat parked off the narrow road on a thick layer of pine needles. I recognized it as belinging to Shann Klyde, the investigator hed put in charge of this case.

Nandito ako sa cemetery where ate Madison burried her body..how i miss her so much..because of Ivan she died...because of that fucking about loyalties when theyre together...that fucking bastard just kill her..now i will show you what revenge i can do with you...i swear to kill you Ivan youve done alot of us... And now...you Suffer..

in the first place....wala akong alam dahil close ako kay Ivan nung sila pa ni ate bit time comes na nag simula na ang problema at nagkakalabuan na ang kanilang relasyun...

at nabalitaan ko nalang na naaksidente si ate.. Car accident i meant..dahil nawalan ng preno ang sasakyan...at tiningnan namin ang CCTV i saw that fucking Ivan..inutusan ang lalaki at binigay ang susi ng kotse ni Ate...then everything just happen...i was pretending na wala langbyun dahil alam kong mahal nya ang ate ko...but all my trust are gone....he broke my trust...

and now wala na akong sasantuhin...dahil alam ko na ang lahat....all that Smiths.... ill kill all of you...traitor.........

Amor said it was all just a lie...and now..should they stop pretending...

"So we need to find our mother?"

panimula ni Argenia habang si Asniah ay mukhang walang paki at busy sa loptop nya...si Amor naman ay natutulog..
"i think so?"

patanong kong sagot..
" oh here guys i saw the transaction...ang Pheonix Organization"

lahat naman kami nabuhayan pati si Yelo or should i say Amor..at lahat kami ay napunta ang attension sa loptop ni Asniah....

"and there it is...the code?"

anong code...ang sinasabi nya...at parang private ang account na yun...
"ipagpabukas na natin yan..."

walang ganang sabi ni Amor..

being this meserable...i want to punch right now that Ivan....

Ate Madisson i assure you i give you a justice...

mawawala ka rin sa Mundo Ivan

A/N: MALAPIT NANG MATAPOS YEPEYYYYY....