Chapter 3

*SAM'S POV*

I could not get my eyes off Allie. She looked so beautiful, her bikini brought out the her hazel eyes and her smoking body. Obviously she weaned nothing to do with me so I just backed off. Every 5 minutes in the car I had to look at her.

"SAM!" I snapped out of it and Kian was looking at me check out his little sister.

"Umm y-yea?" I said nervously.

"I said we are here. As in here at the beach." he said and I was glad he didn't mention me looking at Allie. I looked around. How did Andrea get here? We must've picked her up. I got out of the car and we went to the beach. Suddenly an arm grabbed me to a corner. It was Kian. oh shit.

"Hey what's going on with you and Allie? You two are always so playful." He asked.

"Can I tell you later I don't want to talk about this now." I blushed.

"Does Sam John Pottorff like my little sister?" He questioned me.

"Y-yea. Are you mad?" I asked him.

"No, but c'mon Sam you could've told me.

"Can we just talk about this later?" And I walked to the beach.

*ALLIE'S POV*

My brother just talked to Sam. I over heard crush but I couldn't make out the rest because Andrea had pulled me away. I told her everything that happened how Sam had told me he liked me and how he almost kissed me.

"AND YOU JUST PUSHED HIM AWAY!!" She was so shocked.

"Yeah because I don't believe he likes me. He never makes a first attempt on talking to me or anything. And he's best friends with Kian. He just cant... I don't believe it." I answered in defense.

"Maybe it's because he's too nervous. And Allie it's possible to like him because your my best friend and I'm dating your older brother. C'mon please go talk to him!" She practically begged.

"Fine! But what if Kian disapproves?" I ask her.

"Imma make him approve! If he doesn't imma kick his ass!" I laughed an walk to the beach where Sam was sitting I the sand. He looked so hurt, yet so hot. With his perfect abs and perfect well everything. Right when I was about to tap on his shoulder, Jc scooped me up in his arms and acted like he was going to throw me in the water. But, instead he passed me to Connor who lightly dipped my feet in the water then carried me back to the sand.

"Wait Connor I have to tell you what happened." I told him the same thing I told Andrea and Connor told me that Sam liked me too. I blushed super hard. Finally Connor carried me back to Sam and mouthed 'Get yo man!' I laughed, but then I got serious.

"S-Sam?" I nervously asked.

"Yeah?" His face lightened up.

"Look, I'm sorry about ignoring you. I thought you were just testing me to see what I would say. I never believed the fact you told me you liked me because I'm your best friends little sister. I just.. I'm sorry." I told him.

"I know I never made an effort to tell you it's just I was nervous until it was just us two." He placed his hand over mine. I looked at him in the eyes and the sun made them look like a perfect shade of brown.

"Allie, do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow at 7?" He asked me and my heart raced.

"Sure, but what do we tell Kian?"

"We will think of something Allie." He chuckled and lead me to the water where Andrea and Connor gave me a flirty look. I went to Andrea who was kissing Kian until she saw me give her the, "we have to talk now, major Sam business!" She pulled away from Kian and came to me.

"He asked me out! Tomorrow at 7 we are going to i don't know where but what do I tell Kian!" I said kind of scared.

"OMG really! And don't worry because I'm taking Kian to eat at 6 and we will probably get home at 9." She said happily. We both went back to the boys where Trevor was on Jc's back chicken fighting Sam on Kian's back. Ricky was chanting for 'Lawrloff' to win. Connor was just splashing Trevor to throw him off balance.

Apparently Sam won and we went to eat ice cream. We all sat at a huge table with Sam next to me and Connor on the other side while, Ricky Trevor and Jc on the next side, and on the final side Kian and Andrea sat hand in hand. Ricky was making ship names for everyone sitting next to each other. Me and Connor's ship name was 'Callie'. Then Sam and my ship name was still trying to be thought of. We finally finished our ice cream and headed home.

First we dropped off Andrea, then Trevor, then Jc, Connor, and Ricky, then Sam, Kian, and I went home.

I went to my room and changed into a big shirt and some gym shorts.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

What do you think so far? Do you guys have any ship names for Sam and Allie? Are there any other ships you have in mind? I hope you all liked this chapter! Comment and don't forget to rate!😁

-Alma