Chapter 14

*KIAN'S POV*

Today Andrea and I thought we would throw a party because Allie's best friend Lexi is going to start living here. She texted me telling me she was going to move to California, I told Andrea, and we thought, 'hey! a party would be the best way to reunite them.' Lexi was already in the plan and Allie wasn't. So today Andrea and Jenn are going to take Allie to the party store to get decorations. Yes I know I'm making Allie set it up too, but like I said she doesn't know.

*ANDREA'S POV*

"Allie! Come on lets go!" I'm in the car with Jenn, waiting for Allie to hurry the hell up. I honked the horn.

"I'm coming! Jeez. Bye Sam!" Allie came running.

"Alright first can we go home so I can change and take a shower?" Allie asked impatiently. Jenn and I looked at each other knowing the house was being cleaned and the cake was being made. What's that gotta do with the surprise get together? Well the fact that the cake was going to say, 'Welcome Lexi!' was a huge deal.

"Umm... you can use my clothes." I said quickly. We drove to my house and I handed Allie a camo tank top with olive green shorts. After like an hour she came out of the bathroom in the clothes I handed her, in her grey Vans, her tip dyed hair was curled, she wore mascara, and eyeliner.

"How do I look?" Allie asked. It was like she knew the party was tonight.

"Flawless!" Jenn butted in saving my ass.

.....

We finally dropped Allie back off at Sam's house. I told Sam about the plan and he promised to bring her to the o2l house by 7. Jenn and I went to get the welcome banners and decorations so we could be done decorating by 6.

*SAM'S POV*

I kind of remember Lexi when she used to live here, but I think her dad got another job and they had to move. I couldn't wait to see the expression on Allie's face when Lexi would tell her she's coming to live here again. I think Allie and Lexi have known each other for about 8 years, that's longer than me and Kian's friendship.

....

It was finally 6:54 I think we should head to the o2l house.

"Allie let's go out." I told her hoping I was convincing enough.

"Where?" She said all perky. It's so cute when she's like that. Anyways what am I supposed to tell her? Oh shit! I remember! Andrea told me to tell Allie to hang out with the boys.

"To the o2l house." She nodded and we got into the car my mom let me borrow.

....

*ALLIE'S POV*

We finally got to the o2l house where Connor, Jc, and Ricky lived.

"You first." Sam had his hand on the handle of the door as he slowly opened it. I walked in.

"Sam there's no o-"

"SURPRISE!!!" Every popped out after I turned on the light. Only one person caught my attention, Lexi.

"Ohmygod. LEXI!" I ran to give her a hug.

"I have some news for you." She smirked as everyone watched her announce the news.

"I'm going to be living in Cali again! I already have an apartment and everything!" I jumped up and down. I was literally crying of happiness.

"Allie, your mascara's running!" Lexi pulled me upstairs and helped fix up my makeup. We laughed and caught up with each other.

....

After all the catching up, I got hungry. I ran to grab pizza as Kian approached me.

"Hey Allie." I hugged him knowing Andrea and him set up the party.

"Thanks Kian!"

"Yupp. Anyways I need to tell you something." He told me and I got scared.

"Yeah?"

"Well the boys asked me if I could move in with them... and I said yes. Now before you can get mad-"

"Why would I get mad? Finally! My brother is growing up!" I hugged him and he laughed. I quickly eat my slice of pizza and run back to Lexi, Andrea, and Jenn.

"Kian's finally moving out!" I blurt out.

"Really? It's about time." Lexi comments. We all laugh. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around.

"Hey Jc!" I turn to hug him.

"Can we talk?" He asks me and I nod as I tell the girls I'll be back. Why does he need to talk to me? We hang out so much. I've developed such a strong friendship with him. We finally take a step away from the party and stand by the pool. He turns to me and I stare into his dark brown eyes. They're so dreamy. Wait. No. Stop Allie you're with Sam. I think to myself until Jc breaks the silence.

"Allie, you know how we've been spending a lot of time together?" I nod even though I'm really confused.

"Well I think I'm starting to like you." I take a moment to process this. Jc can't like me. I'm with Sam I can't like Jc too.

~FLASHBACK~

"Jc! Put me down!" I laugh as he carries me to the pool. Sam couldn't hang out with us because he had to watch Levi and Kian went with Andrea for their anniversary. Connor and Ricky went to film a video at Trevor's house.

"Too late!" Jc tosses me into the pool and I feel the cold rush of water on my skin.

"You're gonna get it Caylen!" I try to dunk him after he jumps in the pool. After we splash fight for a little bit I start to get cold.

"Allie you okay?" I nod still shivering.

"Let's go inside." Jc helps me out the pool and wraps a towel around me. We finally dry off and I put on the white shorts I had on earlier along with one of Jc's hoodies.

"Why do girls always have to take boys clothes?" He shakes his head in disbelief and I just laugh at him.

~FLASHBACK END~

*JC'S POV*

Allie takes a moment to process the information I just have her. I know she's with Sam, but I really do have feelings for her. Her hazel eyes, her full lips, her small petite body, the way she laughs, and her personality is just perfect.

"But Jc I'm with Sam." I gaze into her eyes. I lean down to kiss her. Her lips were so soft and sweet. She first refuses then lets in and kisses me back. When I pull away I immediately regret it.

"Allie!? Jc!?" Sam just saw the whole thing.

"Sam I can explain!" Sam shakes his head and runs inside. I look at Allie who's already in tears.

"Allie-"

"No! Look what you did!" She sprints back inside to find Sam. I am such a fucking idiot.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! Okay so I know this wasn't really a cliffhanger but here you go! So Jc and Allie kissed. Sam saw. The next chapter is going to be up in about 2 or 4 days, but it's worth it I swear! Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote! Stay beautiful!

-Alma💕