Cheater! Stan x reader ((EDITED))

~Your POV~

My life is amazing, i just got accepted into my dream college and today is my 2-year anniversary with my awesome boyfriend Stan, he is amazing especially put up with me for this long. I'm so excited to give him my gift it's a limited edition football card he has been trying to find it card for aged, it cost a lot of money but I think it was worth it.

People keep telling me that he's doing stuff behind my back, like getting drunk again and walking around with another girl but I think it's just rumour.

So here I am walking home from work to surprise my boyfriend, but as my house came into view, I see a red car in the driveway and the car looked very familiar.

I quietly open the front door and the first thing I see is girl's clothes everywhere and loud moaning coming from the bedroom upstairs, I was paralysed my feet were walking by themselves and I began walking up the stairs to our bedroom. I peek through the door to see my fucking boyfriend fucking Wendy Testaburger the main slut at my school.

I was so pissed off, I couldn't control myself I opened the door fully, walked over to Wendy pulled her of Stan and bashed the shit out of her, throwing as much punches as I can until Stan broke us up.

Stan wrapped his arms around me and try to calm me down but it didn't work, tears were running down my face and I was trying to kill everyone in that room.

Stan finally let go of me and I kicked him in the balls, making him fall to the floor in crippling pain "STAN?! HOW COULD YOU?! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU!! I GOT US A HOUSE, YOU ARE CAR AND THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING REPAY ME?! YOU FUCK WENDY TESTABURGER ON OUR ANNIVERSARY!!" I yell at him.

"(y/n) let me explain" that when I lost my shit, I pulled Stan by the ear and Wendy by the hair and threw them outside fully naked. I slammed the door and leaned against it crying me eyes out.

~Stan's POV~

Today is going to be awesome, I'm going to propose to (y/n) she is the love of my life and I want her forever.

I had the day off of work today, thank God I had time to go to Canada to get the 2 carat diamond ring and the red roses, today was very stressful and I knew (y/n) would be home soon so I took a quick nap, to gain some energy for tonight if you what I mean.

I had a shower and got changed in boxers and fell into a deep slumber, everything was peaceful until, I heard the bedroom door open I thought it was (y/n), I open my eyes slightly to see Wendy hovering over me...naked.

I tried not to look at her bit's and being loyal I didn't look, I tried pulling her off but I couldn't, she was to fucking strong, then I hear the front door open then Wendy fucking starts moaning. After a few minutes' I hear the bedroom door open there stood (y/n) fierce and tears running down her face.

She then grabbed Wendy and bashed the shit of out her, with all her mighty made Wendy bleed. I had the courage to put (y/n) off Wendy, I would of let her keep beating her up but I don't want my future wife to go to jail.

She kept fighting for me to let her go but I let go of her because I thought she was calm obviously not and she kicked me in the bloody balls. Then started yelling at me, the sight of her broke my heart in a million pieces, she stopped yelling for a second then grabbed my ear and Wendy by the hair which was fucking funny and through us out of the house. Luckily I was still in my boxers but Wendy was fully naked, she quickly ran to her car and drove away but as of me, I lean against the door to hear (y/n) cry.

I lightly knock the door to my surprise she opened the door, she let me inside without saying a word, she walked to the lounge and I walked behind scared to what she is going to say.

"Explain now" she said pretty calm, and I told her everything, to about the ring to when I woke up and saw Wendy. She was in tears, I rubbed her back and comforted her.

"(Y/n) would you still like to marry me after all of this?" She nods her head and I jump up and got the ring when I came back (y/n) had the biggest most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

I went down on one knee and said the sacred words "(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n) will you marry me?" She nods her head, I slid the ring on her finger and kissed her passionately on lips it was the best day of my life finally and I'm with the one I love forever.

((WORD COUNT: 851))