Pete x reader

~Warning swearing and bad spelling ahead! Hey guys this is a request from @ShadowPirrupWayne2 thanx for the request!!~

~Your POV~

It all started when I fall in love, our love was strong and....forbidden. People never expected for us to love but we did......But our love go out and we were forced to not love....

~FLASHBACK~

"(Y/n), even if we are opposites and our love has to be forbidden but...I'm so conformist for saying this but will you got out with me?" Pete said blushing as red as his red making him look adorable. I nod looking into his eyes, I lean in forwards his lips and he leaned in.

I placed my hand on his cheek, he put his hands on my waist and he pulled me closer to him. He put his forehead onto mine, I blushed and leaned into his lips, I felt his lips push into mine. I felt fireworks and sparks fly out of my chest, he tightened his arms around me and I put my arms around his neck, putting one of my hands in his soft hair tangling my fingers in it.

Everything was magical until, "PETE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT CONFORMIST!! a voice yelled, we broke away from our kiss, I blushed madly looking the person it was.......Michael and the others.....Shit....

We still had our arms around, "Pete was the fuck are you doing? Why a conformist? Why? She's not even close to goth! What the fuck is wrong with you?! You brake up with that conformist NOW!!" Michael yelled at us.. "(Y/n) I think it's for the best...I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you..Goodbye" He said without emotion and walked away to his friends....Tears started to fall from my eyes, "Pete did you love me?" I said choking on tears, "I did but it's for the best.." He said looking down.

I walk away still with tears running down my face, I turn to look at Pete one last time, he looked at me too. His face was red, with tears starting to run down his face. He looked at me and mouthed 'I'm sorry, I love you' and he walked away with his friends.

My mind went blank, and my feet moved on there own, I ran to Pete and grabbed his face making him look at me, I pressed my lips onto his, I passionately kissed him, I felt his arms wrap around he and him kissing back. I put my arms around him making our bodies press together.

We pulled away, and turned to a bunch of shocked goths, "I'm sorry Michael but I love her, she is my everything, I've loved her for a long time, please Michael let us happen" Pete said while holding me tightly. "Pete I understand that you love her but...your so conformist.....for doing this......You may be together, but NO MAKING OUT AND SEX AT OUR SPOT!!" Michael yelled while walking away. 

I blushed madly and kissed Pete again.

~FLASHBACK ENDED~

Love is weird but amazing, everyone should love more.

~HI GUYS sorry that it's short but it's adorable~