Together forever (Isaac)

I was laying in my bed with your boyfriend. He was rather quiet. He sighed and looked at the ceiling

"Are you alright?" I asked.
"We have to talk." Isaac started.

My heart stopped and I sat up.

"No No No. Not that talk. I want to tell you a secret." Isaac said as soon as I sat up.
"Oh." I released a sigh.
"I don't really know how to tell you." Isaac sighed.
"Just start from the beginning." I smiled.
"I've been bitten." He said.
"Me too." I smiled.
"No I mean an actual bite. From an animal." Isaac said.
"What?" I backed up.
"I'm a werewolf." Isaac said.

I laughed.

"There is no such thing as that."
"If I prove it, will you stay?" Isaac asked scared.

I doubted but I nodded. Isaac closed his eyes and opened them. His eyes were a warm golden colour.

"Stop that it creeps me out." I said.

He stopped.

"Okay. I believe you. So what does that mean? Does that mean you kill people?" I asked.
"No not at all. Well some kill but not me or any of my pack." Isaac said.
"Okay, pack, who is in it?" I asked.
"Well it's complicated." He sighed.
"I have time." I smiled.
"You genuinely want to know?" He asked.
"I do." I smiled.
"Okay. So Derek is the one who bit me. He also bit Erica and Boyd after that ..."

Isaac told me everything. I was shocked that all this was happening right under my nose and I saw nothing.

"Scott forbade me to tell you but it doesn't feel right to lie to you. I love you and I want you to know that I could never lie to you." Isaac said.

I kissed him.

"I love you too." I smiled.

Isaac deepened the kiss. I pulled of his shirt and saw a scar. Isaac put his shirt back on.

"Isaac what is that?" I asked and revealed his scar.
"I eh I got stabbed by a blade dipped in wolfsbane. I'm not healing from it." He said.
"Hey Isaac it's okay." I hushed.
"You sure?" He asked.
"I don't care what you look like Isaac I love you and I think you're pretty hot."
"Thanks." He laughed.
"Would you want it gone?" I asked.
"No. It's my proof that this is real and that I was strong enough to survive."
"You're okay Isaac you survived the past and we have our future together." I smiled and cuddled with him.
"Together forever." He smiled.